Thread: Another person possessed.

Blog Entries

Another person possessed.

Hello. I have come to report a 2nd possession with somewhat another relative of mine. She is also my age. It was three years ago when it started to happen she said. All she could remember was that she was walking and all of a sudden she was out and did not know what happened till she woke up after she had been exorcised. It's been going great till I started to dream about her and then started to get visions of a 2nd attack done to her. The dreams have been in the succession in the last couple of days. She confirmed that there is a woman that she sees at night in her 25-30 s ish. She had been having pains the last two weeks and had been waking up at 2-3 in the morning every night.

Update: She actually told me she was not exorcised, but her house was blessed and she was blessed. She said that when it happened her back was sore. Now just starting two weeks ago she starts waking up earlier by someone and her back is sore. She could feel a lot of energy around her too. I recommended a mega salt bath, but of course it is only temporary and she probably doesn't want to keep bathing in it. I heard an MRI works too but what about strong magnets? Still I need more advice.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 20th August 2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: In the subforum description