i have a friend that i often meet in dreams on high mountain tops. irl he is off being wild and free, this time, currently exhausting the oregon trail somewhere.

this last dream where he and i met up was humdinger. he ended up detained by two strange fellas, but with his eyes waved me off as if not to know him or be with him. but my eyes gave me away to these two strangers, one of them followed me, stopped me, questioned me about my friend. he told me to sit on this bench while he went back to talk to his partner who was yet with my friend. when the fella returned to me, he passed in front of me and sat on my right, and as i began to talk, he smiled, and stuck a siringe/needle into my right shoulder at my back. as i was talking i was slowly shutting down, last thing i heard him say to me, was, "dont worry, i am saving you from where your friend is being taken to, we wouldnt wish for you to be raped or reaped..."...dunno what that last word was as i was on my way out or in. then i awoke in my bed, and i was so groggy that i could barely move, barely stand up, barely make my way to the bathroom. it took a while for this to wear off, and concerned me. i have no idea what the stranger's last words to me meant.

any interpretations, as this dream has me somewhat concerned....