Just thought of something else and have been playing around with it in the last couple of minutes. Imagine you are inside a very large syringe. The bottom is over a pool of brilliant white light. When the syringe handle is pulled upward, imagine the light being pulling upward through your legs, then when the handle is pushed in, the tide force reverses and propels this liquid light down again. You can experiment with speed, etc.

Another thing I have done, because I use HemiSync a lot...most of the guided ones begin with putting your worries or concerns in a box. I got tired of how long this was taking me mentally, so I instead imagined flipping a switch to an immense magnet below me that would pull down and out all the heaviness that weighed me down. In the last week or so, I imagined pulling put a cork at the bottom of my feet, and when the old stuff 'drained', it formed a whirlpool inside that then pulled down brilliant light from above.

To help, like starting with actual touch when learning to move energy, using a syringe and feeling how powerful it is, or trying to keep two strong magnets a small distance apart when they want to connect might be helpful. You are then training yourself for sense memories, which may help you to have a better time with NEW.