Thread: Archangel Michael

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Archangel Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    Not Michael, but I can tell you a bit about Archangel Raphael if you're interested.
    Yes, I'm interested.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Re: Archangel Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Yes, I'm interested.
    It's here.

Also I am convinced I had help when I did my naturopath exam a few months ago. It is a difficult exam, written and then (if passed) oral. For the oral exam I went to another school just for intensive medical training again to be prepared specifically for the official authorities of my city that grant the license. To that school I only went 3 times, however, just for preparing the oral exam.

The teacher that prepared us chose only a few topics. And it was EXACTLY what I was asked about during the exam then later. This is a very very low probabilty to happen, considering the vast field of subjects and that I only were there for three training sessions. And the subjects came up exactly, as I said. We were three candidates in this exam session and I would not have performed well on the other candidate's questions, some I did not know at all. So this is almost a "miracle" and to good to be true for a mere lucky accident, although one can add that this teacher knew what these authoroties (and the medical doctor doing the exam) is likely to ask as many have their favorite topics. Anyway! Still a great "coincidence" to me, also the path that led me to this school was first only 'coincidental' (it seemed... but in hindsight it was not coincidental at all ... I was to go there!).

I had asked for help before, also from this energy (being) and I think I got it.

I am not religious, it might be an energy (being) close to Source (as you also defined it above) but i believe it might indeed appear as an angel to persons with this belief system to make them comfortable and give them a point of reference. To me it appeared as a swirl / galaxy / chakra, whatever.

Can't prove it, just what I derived from my personal experience and what makes most sense to me.
    This collector of useless clutter.