..may I explain:
since 2 years, since I moved to another house, I am attacked by some sort of energy. Th e energy circles around me like a heavy storm, I feel pushed and pulled and lot of other things, for instance feeling something is jumping on my back and its feeling like a weight of 40 kilo's on my back It is so disturbing that I can't concentrate often nomore on what I want to do or are doing. When this began 2 years ago I couldn.t sleep nomore, I have felt sexually attacked too and that is still going on

I have tried very disciplined to deal with this or to get rid of it....at the moment I am thinking that I have to get my mind of this cruelty( cause it feels like abuse)totally, but it is so idiot stubborn that I am getting desparate.

I have read here a lot of talking about negs .
But I am rather convinced that I am dealing here with the energy of living people from my former neighbourhood, though it might be possible that other sort of energy is traveling with them.
I am dreaming a lot about 3 people from my former neighbourhood, I hear them say all kind of stuff, I "see"them in my dreams often stand in my house, I think what I feel comes from these people.
The most important thing they are telling me all the time is that they will die without me..I can't stand it nomore.

I would like to hear so much what I can do to get rid of this..I have tried washing with natural salt , no result

Could someone shed his or hers light on this..I would appreciate..

thanks in advance
bibeb.