Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question about thought forms being sent to me

Question about thought forms being sent to me

Hello,
    for about the past little while i have been noticing my mind has been getting stuck on repetitive loops. One of the loop involves seeing faces of others in my third eye and it comes accompanied by a feeling of confusion and heaviness in my stomach. Is it possible for the negs to loop your thoughts to see visions of others in your third eye and use them as a guise, like its them talking to you.

I also can hear spirits talk to me. At first i thought i was developing my clairaudience, sometimes the messages are nice, and sometimes they are just plain neg. When this started happening to me i got really scared and didn't tell any one about it. At night too when i went to sleep in my bed it felt like something was crawling up my legs. Every night i have been saying prayers and have been doing work with the violet flame. I also have been asking for the help of AA Michael and it is working, just not fully. My fear level has dropped significantly since reading some of these posts and awareness of it has helped.
    I wish i had more time to write out more stuff, be back on in a little bit.
    hopefully this is enough to get some reply.
    thank you,
    rachel

Blog Entries

Re: Question about thought forms being sent to me

The repetitive looping might be a neg trying to implant core images. Have you tried doing some core image removal work? I feel you need to be doing a lot more to get shot of the neg. What you're doing already is great, but combine it with other passive and active measures, as described by Robert. See if that improves the situation.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Blog Entries

The core image work can also uncover if someone is sending them to you, and who.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

With your permission, may I send a non intelligent but strong thoughtform over to you? Pretty much a servitor. It takes me about 2-4 hours to make one made to collect data for me and send me feedback as to what is going on. Then I can construct another servitor to destroy the implanted false pictures/memories and get rid of the low vibrations.

Hello,
    thank you for the replies. I am going to work on the core imaging work next. For awhile it has seemed to have went away I was doing violet flame work, prayer work. The images have seen to have stopped a bit but it seems like it was a loop of people. I used to have twitter and I noticed people were staring to delete me, those would be the people I seen in my third eye. I would hear things like and still do stop sending me messages. Or every morning I wake up hearing your sick. First thing. I used to wake up with thoughts of inspiration. Last night was the worst. I could feel someone touching my head and like they were laying beside me.
    There is a certain smell that comes with it. It almost smells like burning rubber and death.
    I find my thoughts right now are combative.
    Gman if you could help I would deeply appreciate it.
    Thank you again

Hello again,
    If I bought the first addition of Roberts astral dynamics book will that help explain more?
    Thanks,
    Rachel

Blog Entries

I believe you can get it for free (the first edition, that is) in pdf form- Robert sells the latest edition but last I heard he was giving the old edition out for free. I'll see if I can find a link.
    However, for more detailed info on this type of defense work, if you're going to invest in it, I'd recommend the Practical Psychic Self Defense book.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

thought forms are easy to rid of , the key is emotion , "i will rip you limb to limb and I will do the same to whom were you sent by" not just saying it but actually letting it out happen in white hot burning rage.
    Let me make this clear this has to come out of anger not the other way around.Like the things and stuff you do when you say "I went out of control , all I saw was red , the next thing i know..."
    There is a long somewhat complicated procedure behind this but ATM i'm not going to expound on it.

I should know , i worked with thought forms for 8+ years , wrote a manuscript and treatise , but like most other things in life i do - didn't really get down to seeing through.

a word of caution though ; if an advanced practitioner is behind it , try best to reason or sort things out.
    these things can have the most devastating after effects imaginable , this is one area of spirituality best not dabbled with (imo)

unless a battle of wills is totally up your alley

I believe my tussle (lasting 2 years) with an advanced practitioner of servitors started me going off saying
    "Really is that the best you can do? You aren't even worth poking back ; chucking pebbles at filthy slush only gets yourself dirty"

Said me shivering , perspiring so profusely in between my thighs I thought I had gone incontinent , standing up in the corner of my bed , eyes bouncing all over the room for any movement , heart thumping in my ears.

Blog Entries

In that case it would have been far better to use magic for protection. These kind of attackers cannot be reasoned with ime.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Blog Entries

DC, you bring up something I remembered awhile back with the anger. There are these orbs that float around. You could physically see them and the Kahunas here in Hawaii send them for attack. The way they said as my great grandmother had told me was that you have to swear at them. Get angry. I can say that the Kahuna tradition is still very strong here. The thing is though is I live in a city of Mormons. We even have our own Mormon temple here on Oahu in my city. Somewhat the vibes are greater and people are still sensitive to the energies floating around and more susceptible to attacks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast