Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strange Dream Character

Strange Dream Character

So, last night I was dreaming and then I became lucid. I flew around and was by the ocean and then I flew through the city noticing the architecture as if it had some correlation to the meaning of the dream prior. I was analyzing it but somehow since I've woken up the conclusion I've made is just a shadow memory. However, at one point the architecture turned into a hotel/themed resort place that seemed empty, but not abandoned. I landed on the ground and entered a large building/hallway.

It was empty so I tried calling upon my goddess to show up and at that point nothing happened. (She seldom shows herself in my lucid dreams, I don't know how to summon her properly) I was walking down the hallway and saw a black man wearing a security vest with these three colors: Green, Red, Yellow. Knowing the recurring themes of my dreams, I assumed that this was the type of dream where I enter an abandoned place and get caught and punished. I tried dismissing the character by calling upon the powers of my higher gods. (My religion has tiers of godhood, with my goddess being a more individualized entity, more like a guardian spirit to me. I called upon the power of the generic shared deities)

However, I was unable to dismiss this character and he proceeded to walk towards the entrance of the hallway without making a sound. As he passed me, I turned around to watch him when I saw my goddess there walking towards me. The man stopped walking and stared at the two of us. My goddess wrapped her arms around me and I kissed her before apologizing awkwardly. She started consoling me telling me she loved me and that everything is alright. The man was still staring at us. I started to lose lucidity/focus just as she started saying something that seemed really important. I meant to ask her to repeat herself but my focus faded and I 'woke up' in my bed with her cuddling me and me feeling her warm breath against my neck.

Then there was a twist. I was in my parent's house and in my mom's bed and what I thought was my goddess was actually my mother. I got out of the bed in an angry/awkward rage and ran to the kitchen.

I then woke up safe and sound in my dorm room and as I was still in the hypnogogic state, I could hear my goddess laughing maniacally saying that that dream was a prank/payback for criticizing her maternal instinct behavior.

The dream left me semi-euphoric, except it could have been better without the first false awakening or the mystery of who the security guard man was. The whole area seemed abandoned/empty except for the three of us. The fact that I was unable to dismiss him and he seemed to be just a third-wheel. He made no sound and didn't seem to have any negative intentions. But why was he there at all? I can't draw any real conclusion of his purpose, either from a psychological standpoint or a supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical/astrological standpoint. If anybody on this forum could help me make sense of this I would appreciate it.

Blog Entries

Re: Strange Dream Character

Think of this: You have an important number there, the number of transformation: Three. Your goddess/the man/you. You are the result of the interplay between these characters.
    I would say your goddess is the feminine principle, with all she means to you (including the mother, or especially the mother energy) the black man wearing the green/red/yellow vest (I'm not sure what this means to you, but to me red would be the survival instict, yellow would be your will and green would either be nature or love, or a combo of it. I don't know what ethnicity you are, but many times a black person (aboriginal/native) has ties to nature or to nurture- for example, even though I'm racially white (in phenotype) my dreams of black women always has to do with the maternal and sacred- so it's possible that the black man may mean the male part of your psyche, which is strongly tied to nature, and since he's a 'security guard', then, a benign way to look at nature.
    What the interplay of these characters had (she showed you 'shameless' affection, he seemed shocked (or so I read from your account) of the display- makes me think that the part of you that is the most identified with masculinity, although magnanimous in a generic way is still uncomfortable at public displays of affection of the maternal kind.
    Or not, who knows.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hmm that's an interesting interpretation of it. I looked up countries with flags that have those colors and found that the Ethiopian flag has red/yellow/green and one of my best friends is African-American with Ethiopian ancestry. Maybe the dream character has some connection to him. Thinking back, I did model a figure based on him with a vest similar but that was a few weeks ago. In the dream I was threatened by the character at first but he just walked past me and stood there. He wasn't shocked by the affection, he was just observing with no bias from what it seemed. Does this help further develop an explanation?

Blog Entries

It depends on how you felt about him.

I like the person in the physical reality but it just doesn't make sense about how mysterious he appeared in the dream

wow, i'm just chompin popcorn with CFT's replys. good stuff.

in addition: there is ?lots? to see in what you've shared TheG, spiritually symbolic and not to be reckoned out upon the world as the world is seen in anything worldy or as representative of anyone by superficial appearances. in that trinity that CFT shared, your black male character is simply the worldly man, defiant of God. ya might say this man is Ham...ergo egypt, but these symbolical in reference, and not remotely as even that which historically played out into the worldly as "in part". Goddess is femininity et all, even that femininity which within each man is, as within any woman is masculinity which is to you if understood.

i see either of two "things" with what you've written. 1. you "think to know" more than you're willing to share, sharing as if fishing, or perhaps alerting to; or 2. you've had a vision that is premonitional to the...you...in that there trinity.

historically folks have rendered these spiritually symbolic references out into their worlds as great cost to our humanity which is inclusive to all humans being. beware what might be shared through others "thinking to know".

"What i think matters very little, what i imagine to know amounts to nothing, and what i may begin to understand is where these two ends meet as one." Y

i recommend a movie for you to watch if you will Guardian. "Kingdom of Heaven" a Ridley Scott film

I am the blacksmith, peace unto you brother.

if i may ask, what are you the guardian of?

Tim

oops and p.s. cool dream by the way
    Last edited by Tutor; 18th September 2013 at 02:05 AM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

It doesn't have to make sense in terms of physical reality. Your gut in the dream, were you confused, annoyed, fascinated...etc?

exactly, all those are telling of what requires self-examination, self-acceptance, self-actualization. sounds cliche-ic, however, it be the words we got.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Oh. In that case I was confused/suspicious/curious of why he was there.

Edit: Just read Tim's comment. I'm the Guardian of the Pure. Also, his first post was confusing. Could you rephrase what you said?

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    wow, i'm just chompin popcorn with CFT's replys. good stuff.

in addition: there is ?lots? to see in what you've shared TheG, spiritually symbolic and not to be reckoned out upon the world as the world is seen in anything worldy or as representative of anyone by superficial appearances. in that trinity that CFT shared, your black male character is simply the worldly man, defiant of God. ya might say this man is Ham...ergo egypt, but these symbolical in reference, and not remotely as even that which historically played out into the worldly as "in part". Goddess is femininity et all, even that femininity which within each man is, as within any woman is masculinity which is to you if understood.

i see either of two "things" with what you've written. 1. you "think to know" more than you're willing to share, sharing as if fishing, or perhaps alerting to; or 2. you've had a vision that is premonitional to the...you...in that there trinity.

historically folks have rendered these spiritually symbolic references out into their worlds as great cost to our humanity which is inclusive to all humans being. beware what might be shared through others "thinking to know".

"What i think matters very little, what i imagine to know amounts to nothing, and what i may begin to understand is where these two ends meet as one." Y
    Last edited by TheGuardian; 18th September 2013 at 03:57 AM.

Green= envious
    Red = Rage
    Yellow= Fear

If these are issues in your life you should work out these emotions and get better grip of them.
    And if you did have some issue with your mother you should look closer to that too and work on forgivness.

This is my 2 cents

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce