Thread: The Silent Knowledge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Silent Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by serloco View Post
    I just want to point out a useful tool i discovered regarding sorcery. In sorcery there is a practice that opens up new worlds. It is called suspending judgement. Naturally we all have judgements, and observations we have built up during the course of our lives and experiences. In sorcery the task is to suspend these judgements, cancelling them out to allow a new flow of awareness to surface. It, in practice, allows new energy to form. In this concept it is our judgements and our awareness that we possess that keeps us fixated in the world, and by suspending them the practitioner stops the world from being the same manifestation that we have cultivated. It is helpful for removing negative judgements and observations from the world, and the people around us and allows in practice a new configuration to arise. It takes the expression sow and you shall reap what you sow very seriously. It places the power in your hands, so that your judgements are actively forming the world. So when you judge people as being generous you receive the fruits of this judgement as reward. The world is very magical when we can perceive it as being so. The power is in our awareness and our perception. Judge not lest ye be judged. I know it is very biblical but there is much knowledge and wisdom in the bible.
    awesome. sorry about the overload in your thread here.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Re: The Silent Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    awesome. sorry about the overload in your thread here.
    no problem at all.