Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Silent Knowledge

Re: The Silent Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Many mystical traditions (such as A Course in Miracles) indeed teaches about the ego's failed attempt to make itself real by causing us to believe the illusion of separation, but it is my opinion that disciplines that teach to 'destroy the ego' are self-defeating because they place too much emphasis on the ego and its defects, mental devices that actually work to strengthen it, instead of working on the understanding that eternity is reality and the ego really doesn't exist, and leaving it at that.
    Amen! is exactly what Jesus meant when he said, "Satan get thee behind me". support Me, I am the real or genuine article. i agree wholeheartedly, to "think" otherwise is to feed the enormity of the ego, instead of actively loving your (perceived) enemy.

the word and the flesh as one, and all that jaZZ. dance...........count "it" joy. when we, when our co-world, become/s real to us, then we will see the change, simply because we will be the change that we wish to see...Ghandi.

wonderful teachers/mentors up in this forum watching over us. thanks be to CFT and BW in this thread's case.

beyond the "ideal", I love this artist's sculpture depicting what cannot be put into words...

Truth Is Beauty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIs3...are_video_user

all human form, all ego from and through that form, come from and through the Feminine. "it" isnt so much that we need to call Her Goddess, in as much as "it" is about treating Her like a Goddess. just like saying, "I love you", without the loving the words mean zilch.

the "Silent Knowledge" is therefore from actualized being, about doing or walking the talk, by or being the example of what otherwise is left dead in the water as spoken/written words undone, being undone do not add to life and merely subtract from life's availability to provide for the doing, therefore add to death, death while breathing yet is, though sadly true being is not, as swallowed doctrines and dogmatic "themes/ideas" that never leave the spoken/written word. Houston, we do not have lift off....wa...wa..wa..wahhh.

body language....dance your truth beauti~fly.
    Last edited by Tutor; 30th September 2013 at 07:16 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    to "think" otherwise is to feed the enormity of the ego, instead of actively loving your (perceived) enemy.
    Wow. That's some food for thought. I have traditionally always been my own worst enemy. What you just suggested has sent my perceptions in whole new directions. Thanks, Tim.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

wow. thanks BW. i realize that you have an active operable understanding of Buddha [Understanding], because this is what He intended to impart. or to say, that when we learn how to properly suffer, the suffering is refined to where we may with comfort reside within much discomfort, perhaps not our own personal discomfort, but that which we observe and witness around within other's perceptive-disabilitys. "it" is much like the dial is just a hair off the desired station's signal with much static and less depth of clarity. the mind without clarity cannot but contrive or matrix [static noise] that which we imagine is the real depth into an artificiality of reality, perhaps even as a worship~abled idol. is this wrong? of course not. is it right? of course not. "it" just is 'as it is' until such time as "it" ain't enough.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home