Thread: day or night at projection?

day or night at projection?

when someone does project in the night. you get out of your body. then at night time mostly the room is dark. what do you see when you get out of your body. can you see anything or must you walk out of your room were you sleep. i mean because it is night time, or are you immediately in an paralell dimension wich has light or daylight? So if you project and get out of your body are you in your dark sleepingroom and see darkness or are you able to see brightly?

thanks in advance,

grts Bram

Re: day or night at projection?

Hi Bram, I can only give my own experience but when projecting into the bedroom, or going down stairs it seemed to be a different kind of seeing. Not that that seems to make sense. I was focusing on stairs , living room and clock so light didn't become a thought.
    During OBE s the environment I perceive may be bright , hazy, colourful, or dark ,but I was never thinking I need to switch the light on. The only times I had no vision I didn't feel it was because it was dark just maybe that I need to do more energy work.
    So I haven't answered your question, just that at times whenI've projected into bedroom through the night I've never thought " it's dark I cann't see.

Susan, I think you have answered the question - and very clearly, too! My experiences are like yours. The "seeing" during AP is totally different to physical seeing. One is just aware of what one "sees" and physical lighting does not seem relevant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    when someone does project in the night. you get out of your body. then at night time mostly the room is dark. what do you see when you get out of your body. can you see anything or must you walk out of your room were you sleep. i mean because it is night time, or are you immediately in an paralell dimension wich has light or daylight? So if you project and get out of your body are you in your dark sleepingroom and see darkness or are you able to see brightly?

thanks in advance,

grts Bram
    Hi Bram.
    In my experience, if it's a realtime projection (what folks sometimes call 'etheric' projection) I will either see the environment the way it looks like normally, or sometimes like what seems like what someone would see with night-vision goggles.
    Astral environments, not looking like 'real life', usually are bathed in beautiful sunlight or bright 'unreal' colors, but these experiences are often subjective, so I'm sure experiences vary.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks everybody for answering my question , from your answers i get out of it that your always able to see or be aware of your surroundings during OBE, and never think about having to need someone to put a light on so you can see.

Blog Entries

Not necessarily. You can and do project blind if you are too close to your body and your senses haven't switched from physical body to energy body. There is usually a feeling of space and one can get by if you don't freak out, by leaving the area as soon as possible. Since vision isn't necessary (there is nothing in the way, you're out of phase with the physical), and vision returns once you're far enough, getting away is easy.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.