Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guidelines for Kundalini Questions

Guidelines for Kundalini Questions

Please use this forum for Kundalini related questions only.

Anyone can post here.

Users of the new program, Raising Kundalini, can also post their questions here. A link from the program interface will bring people from the program directly to here.

If you are a user of the program, Raising Kundalini, please place the words 'RK user' in the subject line and I will endeavor to address your questions promptly. If you are registered on this forum (recommended) you will be notified by email when my reply is posted.

Robert

Blog Entries

Re: Guidelines for Kundalini Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Anyone can post here.
    Just to be clear, you mean also answering questions and otherwise participating in threads (rather than the more restrictive rules in the Ask Robert forum)?

Copying this from later in the thread:

What I mean by 'anyone can post here' is that anyone can ask a question, and not just people that participate in the 'Raising Kundalini'.

But, this is not the place for discussion. Discussion is for the other Kundalini forum here, under the energy work section.
    No worries. Thanks for the clarification.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I have been doing breathe meditation since a month,i have been experiencing a sensation at the end of my nose and between my eye brows I feel a pulling sensation.This is more strong when i breathe out.and another thing now I feel this sensation in normal hours (while i m not doing meditation) if I just concentrate a little in my breathe.I believe something is happening in my Third eye Could any one share their experience similar or any suggestion to step up to new dimension. Peace..

I do feel pulzations in my backbone...is it kundalini related?? I do also feel on my right sholderblade a pulling and pusching heaviness?? and it goes up to neck all on right side?? also back of my head like cramp??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

The pulsations in your spine may be Kundalini related.

The issue with your shoulderblade and neck is likely to result from a pinched nerve in your neck. I suggest you see an acupuncturist, chiropractor, or masseur for help with this.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I do feel pulzations in my backbone...is it kundalini related?? I do also feel on my right sholderblade a pulling and pusching heaviness?? and it goes up to neck all on right side?? also back of my head like cramp??

Love
    ia

The pulsations in your spine may be Kundalini related.

The issue with your shoulderblade and neck is likely to result from a pinched nerve in your neck. I suggest you see an acupuncturist, chiropractor, or masseur for help with this.

robert
    Thank you Robert, I will go to an chiropractor and have my X-ray with me...I have many injuries in my skelett and in the disk´s and the vertebraes.....on vertebra is so injured that it is down to the nerv-root....to be total honest, I have not dared to visit an chiropractor since 1992 when the dislocated vertebra was placed in it´s right place...and it did give me a feeling that more of this might kill me...and I can say I did feel right...today when they have taken the deeper X-ray to see all nerv-root´s too...and I feel if not done in right way, I might get the nerv cut off and I will be pralysed....I have to overcome the fear....the chiropractor can do something wrong and it is too late to say sorry when the total damage is done and I am paralysed, it might not be reparable even we know much about how to heal nerv damages today.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

What I mean by 'anyone can post here' is that anyone can ask a question, and not just people that participate in the 'Raising Kundalini'.

But, this is not the place for discussion. Discussion is for the other Kundalini forum here, under the energy work section.

robert

I have similar spinal injuries; lower back, mid back, neck, of similar severity.

I heal myself with energy work and affirmations and healing.

I take no drugs or anything else.

I would suggest that you find a good Dr. of TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) and get some acupuncture and Qi Gong healing.

Acupuncture is 'the best' for spinal. Very non invasive and very effective.

robert

I have similar spinal injuries; lower back, mid back, neck, of similar severity.

I heal myself with energy work and affirmations and healing.

I take no drugs or anything else.

I would suggest that you find a good Dr. of TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) and get some acupuncture and Qi Gong healing.

Acupuncture is 'the best' for spinal. Very non invasive and very effective.

robert
    Thank you Robert for telling me this, I started so good with energy work but then I bumped into severe problems, and I stopped the energy work as you sudgest also...if it does be too overwhealming to get back to your "normal" you ....so I am going another path to find my-self first so the rised energies does not knock me of my feet´s so to speak.
    I am specially happy your tip of the TCM and Quigong...I have intuited about the Quigong...but the achupunture I am not so sure of...I have done it and with not what so ever of results...but I feel much for Quigong.
    I must find my-self for better ground so to speak...I did get to know about the energy work it is working but when you have big issues as I have, then it is advisable to take it easy.
    But your energy work does work, absolutely.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

With acupuncture, just like with chiropractic, there is a big difference between therapists. Some are good and some are not so effective. So it pays to try more than one.

robert