The minor lip sync issue only happens on some systems during streaming. If you download it this disappears.

I am gathering feedback and the program will evolve through this.

I will likely create a program type guide for beginners. I did not do this because there are so many variables. Some people are experts at body awareness energy work already, and some are not. Some are expert meditators, some are not....etc.

My best advice, for a beginner, is to practice all the basics until they become doable, then more on to the more advanced practices. My books, Astral Dynamics, and, Energy Work, contain structured training. Probably the VERY best, for a beginner, is my book 'Mastering Astral Projection: 90 day guide' and the 'Mastering Astral Projection: audio CD companion' is also a great help as this voice guides you through everything, learning energy work, altered states, etc. These are completely different products.

The 90 day guide starts at the beginning and gets you going right away, then slowly introduces new practices each day, building on what has come before.

The audio companion is a 6 CD set that voice guides you through the basics and literally takes you by the hand and leads you through everything you need to approach more complex practices.

the energy work itself does not require altered states to learn and practice. You can do this while you are wide awake. So this can be started immediately. Altered state meditation comes easy to some people, but is more difficult for others. These are the basics you need to practice first in your daily regimen.

However, some people take to this type of work like a duck to water and will progress very rapidly. The main hurdle here is to make time to do the work for at least a couple of hours per day. Turning off the TV, you will find, frees up a lot of time.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Seaker View Post
Great program, Robert. I've heard about the kundalini and astral projection, but this is the first time I've been exposed to some training materials on kundalini. It's very exciting and I realize it does take persistent effort for many years. I've just started on the videos covering the Essentials and I'm realizing that there will be many exercises to practice during the "1 hour a day" meditations. My question is whether or not to do all the exercises or select specific ones to focus on. I guess at this point, I'm trying to think of an organized way to approach the learning and development process.

Also, I think I noticed some time delay in the videos between your mouth movements and the sound of your voice. Maybe the audio and the video are out of sync.