Thread: Drowning technique

Lightbulb Drowning technique

Hi everyone

Recently I am having problems with the falling sensation induction techniques, I can't seem to visualize correctly the elevator &/or a good visualization won't last for long and I have to start over. The Smoke rings techniques is quite easy to do though its not triggering any falling sensation to me.

So I invented a technique which seem to be working though I still need to get familiar with...

I imaging myself falling into the Ocean with Balls And Chains attached to every hand and my feet... If you have no idea what is a ball and chain this is what it is:

0.jpg

Then I visualize myself sinking into the water while feeling the pull of the balls and chains, the water gets darker and darker and the surface light gets smaller and smaller.

I'm not sure if this already exists, it seems to be bringing heaviness to the body, problem is that I'm not very good with visualization in general, let me know your thoughts & your tips.

2. Re: Drowning technique

hey I'm curious what does this do?

Blog Entries

Re: Drowning technique

Quote Originally Posted by Hearthhome101892 View Post
    hey I'm curious what does this do?
    Well, you're in the Astral Projection/Out of Body Experience sub-forum. It's a technique for achieving that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Drowning technique

I'm going to be a bit more specific- it's a technique for achieving trance. Most trance induction techniques that Robert (and others) teaches is to simulate slow downward movement, and this one does just that. Interestingly, I came up with an exit technique that uses the reverse of this- in my exit tech I imagine I'm in the bottom of a pool/ocean/large enough body of water and float up.
    As you may have surmised, most exit techniques use an outward or upward movement, like the rope or waterskiing technique.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.