Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you had cancer?

Cool Re: What would you do if you had cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    #1 Hey, some people are into that. I don't judge.

#2 And sometimes the places walked can't be described in ways that those who haven't walked can understand, and then they get angry and hurt and confused and it's better to just let them find their own path. Telling them does no good. They have to walk it for themselves.
    #1 yesyes

action337-golden-shower.jpg

Candy Rain http://youtu.be/oIUeb9uU_BQ

#2 I agree, but...as masking layers, anger covers hurt covering confusion. A body relieved of what's not their's in parts ...of certain given fusion...some in certitude giving are.

2016-12-29 13.00.11.jpg

Art's Unavoidable
    Golden+shower_767589_3480395-1.jpg
    Vocational Hazards

*It was hard work filtering out me naughty mischief for dis hear reply.

Tolkien Quotes...

2016-12-29 13.29.01.jpg
    2016-12-29 13.28.35.jpg

Golden Raindrops http://youtu.be/lIT2CxcB3Ok

::::smoking a cigarette::::

Wounds of crisis must be healed...where one goes/comes for/to help in their time of want/need determines what may be said to/for them...whether wanting...it fully piss them off or (they in their needful readiness to receive)...not so very much.

Iaomia

Ref. Gal. 6:17 ; 1 Peter 2:24 ; Jude 22-23 (et)and|i|dna(te) 24-25

A Glass Darkly
    1482447678-candle.jpg
    .......|i|.......

Conversely ... 2 Peter 2:21 ... For it had been better for them not to have...Back Up http://youtu.be/ipiqtbZ9DTQ

For contractually ... either your way or the way ... the lion becomes a man...
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th December 2016 at 10:12 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Re: What would you do if you had cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    In this spectacular.video, Gregg Braden reports a case of bladder tumor being healed by a mixed technique "Qi-Gong and Affirmations" practicants at Beiging (China).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCe7U7_89SI

This case is also reported at following Gregg Braden's video, starting at timemark 39:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUxKF5P556Q

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Thank you Ángel for posting this, it is wonderful feeling to see the video.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I'm not a believer of 'alternative' treatments. This is because they all treat cancer as if it was 'one' disease with 'one' cause- and neither of those is true. It is a group of diseases that have one thing in common- producing growth of abnormal cells. This is the same as saying that 'all' viruses are alike, and they can be defeated by 'one' thing.
    This is counterproductive, because it introduces the idea that you caused your disease- not in a metaphysical context, but in a physical, material, situational context, and this is the same as blaming someone for what happens to them. It does nothing for the disease, doesn't help the person going through it, and introduces the idea- counterproductive for someone who believes they create their reality- that somehow, they must 'deserve' it.
    I do believe a healthy body, or healthy practices helps your body fight off whatever is causing problems- but this is in a logical, matter of fact, cause-and-effect way.
    I take the supplements that I have researched for what my problem (in particular) is, and do not believe the sensationalistic pseudoscience (beware of lysenkoism) that is out there in the internet, designed for either clickbait or selling things that are cheap for more money than they are worth.
    It always goes Back to beliefs it seems.
    Despite my belief that the application of consciousness should be able to restore optimal health on its own regardless of the condition, I covered many bases with my treatment plan.

My current view on the many types of cancers is that it involves getting lost in this reality and not taking a step back. Just a different approach amongst many.

I've not visited the forum for some time and this section of the forum is always of interest of me.

What is consciousness that it's application may bring resolve?

What is optimal health that it may be delivered to its restoration?

From One...many. Adam-ic named names the many. From the singular rod cell the many performers that delineate the body of's extant proportions.

Is the cell both named (et)and the particular cell's surrounding molecular governance the priori naming said cell?

Therefore the nominal hedging in the optimal...Life itself the streaming Genesis springing eternal...even to say that in death the Dissolution of alive, these two the simultaneous event as the body of any One.

Unended...I wrote more, but my data is zero, leaving me not logged in when I attempt to save content.

My Immortal http://youtu.be/cu7QvOQKcKk

The given that presently is our priori understood unto the genome code, why is our out-stance yet bound up in our posteriori...views as if comic book versions of whom we are, video game perspectives and envogue televisations....all limiting our already diminishing views.

Have __?__ will travel.

What is your __?__

Lightning Crashes http://youtu.be/IhwYaEGCpG4

ha-Urim veha-Tummim

Ref. Ps. 14 (et)and Ps. 53 ; *Urta (et)and Tamitu* ; Molecules(Re-posing) (et)and Cellular[Move-mentum(instrument, medium)]Growth ; (Be Still)Understand<~(et)and~>Know THAT...etc...

The radical protestant up jumps the authoring surround...

Field_of_Lilies_-_Tiffany_Studios,_c._1910.jpg

What is ob-served...the observer IS.

Ref. Matt. 5 ; Matt. 6 ; Matt. 23

Which came first...the molecule or the cell...the atom or the molecule....the chicken or the egg....

Ref. Matt. 23:37-39 ...

download (13).jpg

"Art (et)and Love are the same thing: the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you."

"A real work of art destroys."

"A free drawn line is a line out of hands."

Site of Entombment - highly charged site, wonder, awe, and triumph.

*"Time travel is [also] accomplished using command and intention."* - R.B.

Philemon
    Last edited by Timothy; 30th December 2016 at 11:53 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I'm fine.

Language won't work in this Instance

More direct communication may help

...... RTZ, Astral or another reality

Is forum on RTZ

Consciousness and love...more illusion.......

Application of consciousness......I wonder if any intent can be focussed

Can this focussed intent perpetually and eternally move us towards more healing of spirit

Is there such a thing as healing?

Step outside of illusion to understand the consciousness label

Is it real

Shall we find out next year

Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    I'm fine.

Is forum on RTZ

Can this focussed intent perpetually and eternally move us towards more healing of spirit

Is it real

Hi Sanatogen,

Yes, let´s us find out next year all about what must be done to heal....and yes healing is real

I have always had a voice inside of me who will speak to me when it is necessary...it spoke to me all the time when I was a little child....then it spoke to me in 1981 when I was badly beaten up...it reminded me that I am not my body and to dare to leave the bad relationship....then it spoke to me in 1989 to stop drinking...and I did....then it spoke to me and told me that what use it is to heal me when I do not help myself at all....this was about smoking...and I stop smoking in 2003...to help me understand more deeply I have developed injuries in my body what you can see on X-ray too...and the latest one is bad headache...migraine....to stop me from being active because we do not listen deeply enough, we have to still us more and relax more deeply to listen both to the body and understand it is total mechanical.....and to find all our false I´s.....I have recently started this work....

I had a dream what I did not record here at all...it was about me seeing my sister looking upon a syllable A on a blackboard....I said to her that my teacher have told me it is O...and I did correct her A to an O...then I felt that she has not the same teacher as I have...so I did first make it to an lying 8...the eternity sigh....and then I did make the O back to an A for her.....

I know that not many will agree what I have experienced and what I have written about....so I might not wright more because I feel it as pain when I am put down by members ...

I thank you for bringing this subject up and I will with interest be following this thread.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    I'm fine.

Is forum on RTZ

Is it real

Hi sana,

"won't work in this instance"..."may help"....perhaps you might directly share your particulars of this "Instance" in this thread.

Language is the Miracle that dispels "illusion" when sharing gets real.

Timshel http://youtu.be/q_5t2sTaYlw

After a rain shower birds gather round the brief puddling to drink, bathe and preen; not even a single bird loses sight of real to either individual reflection or sky reflected. No bird heads down into the reflection expectant to take wing and fly.

images (85).jpg
    Flocking
    kopek-baligi-ve-balik-surusu.jpg
    Schooling
    2016-12-31 11.55.08.jpg
    Herding
    Swarm-hiveing1000.jpg
    Swarming

Yet each of these creatures as each in every of One is abled as the singular individual.

Man would make mountains out of mole hills, but Man cannot reconstitute his history/generationally gathering mountains back into the molehills. Fore/For This means to Surrender to That, else a (boy king) David come to slew the Goliath which has each in every of One shaking in their boots. Irony

What does this speak to us as humans...about consciousness...about our personally conscious individualities within numbers grouped. Are we each within a group enabled through the Dynamic of our numbers to more...more security, sustainability toward a cooperative future, assurance to non-incestual procreate...etc.

Consciousness is Dynamic, affording ap-parent manifold redundancies...that if anyone would care to research...have in recognition aided in understanding very cancer, even to predicting certain (derivative driven) variables forecasting of the future.

For example, a given algorithm can be set upon any time compiled mass of evident data to speedily arrange/compile to whatever parameters chosen. Like Google Earth Engine current sifting 1972-Now the amassed LandSat satellite images, that engatherance prove to large of a task for human hands on efficiency.

Let's see vast numbers of people Crowding the sidewalks of a large city, each on their personal way. Or the million man march in D.C....or great numbers attending a concert/rave....on and on.

busy-street.jpg
    Crowding

Intent is of course mostly personally individual...to be abled to be. Intent...given the enabling external verities can quickly mass becoming the group.

2016-12-31 14.31.42.jpg

Command is our Confusion juxtaposed between verities and balderdash. It's not so much that humans...any singular human questions; it's just that what is very human before we would think to consider...is within itself THAT which ever az the consequential Answer ...Who... of continuous Question questions the choosing of the Choice, "What Am I?".

raising-hands2.jpg

After The Storm http://youtu.be/z3RP1VbUaaA

One child raising a hand ends confusion for the classroom and the teacher...Whom while having the answer is unknowing of questions left silent to within dynamically grouping confusion. Consciousness....Childlike

Lover Of The Light http://youtu.be/nMJUbZrNnA8

You Are That
    2016-12-31 13.48.26.jpg
    Great Work...My Friend

"Blessed is he who has crucified the world (et)and [who] has not [allowed] the world to crucify him." - Jesus...The Book of Jeu

IO=J ; EU - good, well, true, genuine ; Jeu (Joy) - The name of The Father ; Oy=Oh - exclamation of Emotion ..."Oh!"... perhaps as Adam exclaimed to Eve, "Oh Baby!!!"

Intent (et)and Command, not merely on demand to supply or supplying upon demand.

Iaomia

Ref. John 5 ... All ; Psalms 68:18 ; Eph. 4:8

081c9ec21a318f7a27ed6f6af64e9741.jpg
    2016-12-31 14.19.53.jpg

Are You fine...?
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st January 2017 at 07:49 PM.

2016-12-31 16.07.00.jpg

Forgiveness http://youtu.be/o4l2KxO1er0

Wishing A Loving New Year
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st December 2016 at 10:02 PM.

10. Re: What would you do if you had cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Post deleted so as to avoid conflict. Apologies for sharing my thoughts and my reality.
    That's similar to me, I was getting good at the placebo effect. I knew the placebo effect existed, so I used my belief in the placebo effect instead of the belief that a placebo was actually a drug. I thought it was possible that there was a more effective mind thing than belief. (Details removed) and I was quite interested on how much the mind could affect the body, but then I had the same worry as you, so I forgot about it as a solution to that worry. Later I remembered it, but took a little while to remember why I had forgotten.
    Last edited by Minyan; 8th March 2022 at 12:15 AM. Reason: removing details

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast