Thread: catch basket concept and negs

catch basket concept and negs

I am interested in using personal experience to further my growth, as I have realized that it is the only way to get closest to the grasp of spiritual truths, and i also see this aspect of personal growth to be a possible factor in the removal of a negative entity. However, there is a blockage to the application of the advice in the Catch Basket Concept article, and it is the neg itself.

It seems that the entity is likely causing me to misinterpret experiences in various ways. Most often it will try to find evidence from my personal experiences to support various positions it favors (usually ones that contradict discoveries i make), and it will use the resulting beliefs to cause me to misunderstand things. Also, sometimes (more rarely however) it seems like my own reasoning and distinguishing abilities are bypassed entirely and new falsities are implanted. Do you have any advice for how I may be able to more efficiently apply the advice in your article in my situation?

Re: catch basket concept and negs

The answer to your question is Self Discipline training.

Start with dietary discipline and fasting. Research this and do a 3 day juice feast, and then go from there. Fasting and juice feasting will bring you into confrontation with your ego aspect. Negs generally work through this aspect. So be strengthening your control over your ego aspect, you weaken the neg aspect.

A strict diet is another way of approaching this.

Do your own research so you know what you are doing. Persevere until you start winning more than you lose. Keep at it and you will start getting somewhere.

robert