Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Asexual Stage of Kundalini.

Re: The Asexual Stage of Kundalini.

Genesis, Hi, " only fools rush in" comes to mind concerning the relevant post.Thank you for pointing this out. My lack of knowledge of abbreviations used on the Internet is obvious. However CFT pm'd me immediately she saw the mistake I had made and explained what it meant. Quite funny really when I think about what you have just written . I always thought 'lol' meant 'lots of love' .had just read a reply CFT gave to someone and was wondering why she put that.

DarkChylde, your apology is very much appreciated and I mean that. My ignorance caused offence to you and boy did you tell me off.
    However I was wrong to take it so personal and I would think the reason you didn't have a mod slap your wrist on this occasion was because this was a misunderstanding on my part. Not yours. So no hard feelings.

Cf can put the fear of God in you , i experienced it once , so no slapped wrists mean i can be in an whole other world of trouble , susan.

at the previous forum when we glitched , getting the board back on , Cf would say "that was maintenance , inability to log in was temporary ; no one was banned"

i always went "pheeew" on the "no one was banned"

so that was my whole concern

glad your'e like all chill and peace susan , that's the spirit ,ataaah girl

Blog Entries

I actually missed the whole exchange as I was not feeling well this weekend. I'm glad it's all good between y'all.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hello this thread from 2013 is what intrigued me to sign up I am experiencing something similiar... and would like to know more about the writer and and the book if possible? sent a message too.

Kind Regards,

interesting my message didn't send. and getting lots of threats from site about security

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3