Good Day,

I was wondering if anyone can offer some recommendation to assist me in progressing further.
I am unsure if it is just lack of experience and too much excitement, or if there is something else I can do to help my experience expand.

I have been able to roll out at times, but the majority of the times, I cannot see. My primary goal when I roll out is to get far enough away from my physical body to attempt to see but I believe my excitement gets the best of me and before I know it, POP, I'm back.

For example, today has been the first day in months that I was able to successfully roll out. When I had the full sensation that I was out, I stood up but I could not see, I started walking through the wall outside. As soon as I was outside the house, I could feel the heat of the sun, I could hear the sound of the traffic, but I still could not see, albeit, still not too far from my physical body either.

I tried to fly (my favorite thing to do) but then I started thinking, I still can't see, but I'm out.. Yeah!!! And, POP, I'm back in my physical body again

Do I just need more experience or is there some direction experienced members can provide me.

Thank you all