Thread: centre of the universe

centre of the universe

last night, I had a short but brilliant ld experience. I was lucid and flew in the street when i remembered that if i were to become lucid i should ask to see the center of the galaxy...except that i made a mistake and asked to see the center of the universe instead. Im posting this because i want to see whether any of you asked the same thing, what the results were and what the significance of what we see is in these circumstances. I basically asked and at once the sky filled in with heavy dark clouds. cowered me, i said i was not ready to see it and the clouds stopped moving. I asked to talk to my mum "instead" and i instantly lost eyesight and had my awareness back in my physical body. It might sound boring but i would really know the story of those who were less cowered than me and managed to see anything

Blog Entries

Re: centre of the universe

I have, but it's too long to explain now. I'll come back and fill this in later.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hmm, well not in the center of the universe, but I was in space.. or rather the void. So my experience might not fit in here. Oh well.

Blog Entries

My experience was more textual than pictorial- I was 'told' things, as I often am when in trance. In this, I was floating in space, and was told that everywhere you are (or anywhere you are) is the center, because the surface of the universe is like a balloon, which is constantly expanding from the center (nonphysical) outwards, and the physical timespace continuum would be the skin- and if the universe is like that, the center of the surface of the globe is anywhere you are, while the nonphysical center is nowhere in timespace- so we're all the center of our own universe, different centers, yet one universe.
    Trippy, eh?

Blog Entries

Yes, that is trippy! I was only going to say that there is no center to the universe but you describe it much better. I tend to go into the higher-dimensional, also trippy, line of thought where non-locality rules.

This is nothing knew when we consider that the 1st sephira of the Kaballah (Kether) is annotated as the 'point in a circle that has no center'. Isn't that something?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, that is trippy! I was only going to say that there is no center to the universe but you describe it much better. I tend to go into the higher-dimensional, also trippy, line of thought where non-locality rules.

This is nothing knew when we consider that the 1st sephira of the Kaballah (Kether) is annotated as the 'point in a circle that has no center'. Isn't that something?
    That's interesting. Kether.

Blog Entries

I looked for the annotation - a point in a circle that has no center - and didn't find the book that expressed it, Kether, in precisely that way. Were you to see my house with books everywhere you might understand. But I did find this: "...the limitless ocean of negative light does not proceed from a centre, for it is centreless, but it concentrates a centre, which is number one of the manifested Sephiroth, Kether....."

This comes from The Kabbalah Unveiled by S L MacGregor Mathers (blush). Some other author put more simply as I did above.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

The Exegesis on the Soul was found at Nag Hammadi in Codex II. Scholars believe it was originally written in Greek. The only existing copy is in Coptic. It is presumed to be more than 1,500 years old.
    The translation of the Coptic into English was made by William C. Robinson Jr. and published in The Nag Hammadi Library by HarperCollins (1990).

As long as she [the soul, which in Hebrew is Neshamah] was alone with the Father [Yehidah, "unity," the sephirah Kether], she was virgin [without Rah, defilement] and androgynous [male-female] in form. But when she fell down into [the sephirah Malkuth] a [physical] body and came to this life, then she fell into the hands of many [bestial] robbers [desires in our mind, heart, and body]. And the wanton creatures [of Naamah] passed her from one to another and [prostituted] her. Some [children of Lilith] made [sexual] use of her by force, while others did so by seducing her with a gift [sensations, powers, comforts]. In short, they defiled her [with Rah], and she [lost] her virginity [chastity].

And in her [physical] body [Malkuth] she prostituted herself [through the internal and external senses; psychologically and physically] and gave herself to one and all [desires in our mind, heart, and body], considering each one she was about to embrace to be her husband. When she [our soul, our consciousness] had given herself to wanton, unfaithful adulterers [psychologically and physically], so that they might make use of her, then [as Mary Magdalene] she sighed deeply and repented. But even when she turns her face from those adulterers [whether they are elements of pride, envy, lust, etc], she runs to others and they compel her [through the deception of desire] to live with them [in the mind and heart] and render service to them [give them her energy] upon their bed [the psyche], as if they were her masters. Out of shame she no longer dares to leave them [we do not dare abandon our pride, lust, anger, envy, etc], whereas they deceive her for a long time, pretending to be faithful, true husbands, as if they greatly respected her. And after all this they abandon her and go [thus the longing and emptiness we feel within always afflicts us, so we seek new "husbands" to give us security and fulfillment].
    She [our soul, our consciousness] then becomes a poor desolate widow [lonely, lacking connection, protection], without help; not even a measure of [spiritual or psychological] food was left her from the time of her affliction. For from them [our desires] she [our soul, our consciousness] gained nothing except the defilements [pride, anger, envy, lust, gluttony, etc] they gave her while they had sexual intercourse with her [psychologically and physically]. And her offspring by the adulterers are dumb, blind and sickly [elements in our psyche]. They are feebleminded [because they are abominations of nature, yet we believe they are our identity, feelings, thoughts, goals, longings, etc].
    But when the Father [Kether, Yehidah] who is above visits her and looks down upon her and sees her sighing - with her sufferings and disgrace - and repenting of the [psychological] prostitution in which she engaged [through the internal and external senses], and when she begins to call upon his name so that he might help her, [she cried with] all her heart, saying "Save me, my Father, for behold I will render an account to thee, for I abandoned my house and fled from my maiden's quarters. Restore me to thyself again." When he sees her in such a state, then he will count her worthy of his [13 attributes of] mercy upon her, for many are the afflictions that have come upon her because she abandoned her house.

When I read this text...I really did get a deep sensation of evolution and re-incarnation.

Love
    ia

Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post

Yes, that is something. LOL! Love the way you wrote that.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Awesome IA.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home