Thread: Body parts leave relaxing state at beginning of trance.

Body parts leave relaxing state at beginning of trance.

Hi,
    I'm trying to go into trance state for a long time.
    I'm tensing all body parts and relaxing them deeply.
    After that make silence my mind.Shortly,All feelings are starting to change.I feel different.
    All my muscles starts to be strength like a light cramp a wave make all my body parts hard and my eyelids starts to move.If I try to relax them again All feeling stop and I returned to beginning.If I relax body and mind again.This wave come again and make start make hard all my body parts.Should I need to battle with this or leave to control it?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Body parts leave relaxing state at beginning of trance.

I would let it be for the most part. Don't "do battle" with anything, just return focus to your trance routine. Now, I almost always have a similar experience when doing trance. I'll do progressive relaxation and meditation to find that I have more energy "stuck" at various parts and I have to discharge the extra energy again, which does break up the trance, but as you release energy again you'll find you can return to your original trance state quicker and quicker with time and patience. Just don't go thinking you are starting from the beginning and you'll be fine. You may lose a little stillness doing a second or third relaxation technique, but it'll be worth it before too long.

Whatever you do, don't fight or resist what's going on. Ride the waves!

Soul
    Know Thyself

I have focused that idea the deep relaxatin of muscles is key for success but this wave contracts all my muscle parts and cover whole body.For my last try,I have tried not to battle this wave all my muscles contracted.I wait 10 minutes in this position but it is tired and not comfortable.
    It is normal period of sleep paralysis?I wonder it is a normal process?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

If your muscles are contracting during the relaxation or trance routine, you either have too much energy in the muscle or perhaps your muscles are contracting for an entirely different reason. If you relax once, and after that the muscles "recharge" and contract, you must release the energy again.

Additionally, I have found that taking Magnesium supplements helps immensely. Magnesium is a critical element that all muscles need to achieve adequate relaxation. Cramping and contracting are often signs that we may not have enough in our system, so you may want to get a decent Magnesium supplement in you. I recommend a chelated form, or citrate form, but stay away from oxide forms.

I'm definitely not a doctor and am only giving this advice because it works for me.

Soul
    Know Thyself

really thanks

Blog Entries

Hi Skymaster. What part of the program are you in?
    What you are describing is one possible way paralysis can feel, but by the time you're in that state you should forget about your body and get to the next thing. Which brings me back to the original question.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi Skymaster. What part of the program are you in?
    What you are describing is one possible way paralysis can feel, but by the time you're in that state you should forget about your body and get to the next thing. Which brings me back to the original question.
    Hi,Actually I read the whole book but I didn't perform it regularly.At last 2 weeks,I started to perform deep relaxation and trance methods.Actually I don't need trance methods to start different feeling.After relaxations I start to feel atmosphere changed a little and a contracting wave coming.I'm fighting with this contacting but I locked this idea:Relaxing is one key for success and don't allow my body to contract.So this contracting is normal process?And I have to allow it to contact?

Blog Entries

Body perception issues

You should never fight any feeling, thought, or any other symptom you get- the contraction you feel may be energy body expansion, and fighting body perception changes undermines what you are trying to do.
    There is a reason why the program is giving you all those techniques to try out, and even though they are not all necessary, doing them teaches you how to do them, so you can decide what works best for you and what doesn't, or is too hard to do and tailor the schedule to your strengths.

Even though the MAP book has a part in each chapter that explains why you are being taught the exercises, I will break it down for you:
    Physical relaxation (the muscle relaxation exercises)
    Mental relaxation (the breathing exercises)
    energy raising- for learning how your energy body feels, and also to help with energy for the exit
    trance techniques- for helping you get to the right brainstate for exit- successful exits usually in the mind awake body asleep state, and trance techs help you get there, and provide you with mental exercises to keep your mind occupied so that you don't start focusing on the wrong things.
    energy body loosening- for what the name implies, and also to start the energy body externalization process- to get it close to this plateau.
    Exit techniques- to trigger the projection process. If you are not in some level of trance, (mind awake body asleep) this will not work. This is something that many people don't understand.

You are reporting things that are symptoms of energy body expansion, but are too focused on body awareness. This tells me that your level of trance is not deep enough, since you're focused on how it feels. This tells me you either have to go back and work more on your trance techniques (as in, do mental 'falling' movements) or use what I call the 'observing your mind/listening to your earhiss (preferably, after doing trance techniques) until you feel like you're only a 'mind' and start seeing things or hearing things or both- then and only then you start an exit technique, not before.

If you analyze the movements you are doing if you follow this breakdown, you will notice that:
    In the first exercises you are focusing on your physical body.
    In the next few ones you are focusing on your energy body.
    In the last ones, you are getting far from any body feeling, and moving into the realm of the mind- and you stay in this mind state until it's time to trigger a projection reflex, if it doesn't happen automatically.
    So if you're in the last part of this stage, you do not want to go back to body focus, you want to stay in a mind awareness state (very much so) because this mind-focus is what is going to tell you when to get out and help you stay aware throughout the whole process.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Really thanks for great guidance.