I have had episodes of sleep paralysis on and off over many years but just a couple months ago I started having vibrations at night out of the blue without me having any intention or interest in doing so. Fortunately I had already read that these were associated with OBE (which I never had any interest in) so now I have started studying about this so I know what I'm getting into.

I have followed through with the vibrations only a few times because I'm not very confident yet and mostly I have had nonsensical visions preceded by sounds of chimes. One instance though felt different than a vision. I had very strong vibrations to the point where my teeth were nearly chattering and I made sure to feel strong feelings of love and I was thinking "high, high" (maybe worrying too much about encountering bad things) and then I was in the clouds and I saw what I deduced to be an angel. I tilted my head back and saw a huge light like the sun. The angel came closer to me and as it did I began to feel my legs start to levitate, like it was coming over to help me get out of my body. I said "i don't want to leave my body yet" and then it ended.

I'm just curious how this could be - since I clearly had not left my body yet. Thanks.