Thread: Difficult body awareness moving

Difficult body awareness moving

I will mention about a problem makes energy work harder for me.I guess many people face that kind of thing.
    I will talk about leg energy work for example.I'm trying to move awarenes from my feet to hip.If I do this in my mind I skip some of parts(tibia or knee etc..).It bounce...I don't go through on straight way on leg.Because I'dont see my leg with all details in my mind don't calculate size of parts.But if I open my eyes and track the way with eyes.I feel the awarenes and energy moving very good.In second opinion,I track the way with my fingers while my eyes closed.This works too.My fingertips target the way of awarenes and track it.Third opinion is tracking it with my eyes when it closed.This is a tiring way,I track it with my eyes behind closed eyes.
    So Everytime I need a physical tracker.It is not important my fingers target to awareness point.Moving destination of my fingers allow to my mind to calculate the destination of way of awareness.

I hope you understand me.For moving from my knee to my hip,I need to go this destination with my physical part as well.

Thanks,

Blog Entries

Re: Difficult body awareness moving

You only use hand targeting in the beginning of the exercises to know what kind of feeling to expect when you try to re-create it. After you get a response, there is no need to target with the physical body. If you need to localize a limb, move it slightly (wiggle the toe, or something like that) without using your hands.
    If you feel that energy-body bouncing action is not actually activating the whole thing, you can prestimulate all the parts you believe have missed before the bounce action- using a sponge, or any other mind-object, and then when you do the bounce you know it's already been stimulated, and the bounce action will do it even if you don't feel it while you bounce.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Difficult body awareness moving

This is not clear in my mind.What is bounce action exactly? For exampe,bouncing from leg to hip.does this mean jump your awarenes from your legs to hips.(skip all other parts)? Because my awarenes skip some of points on leg even I don't want it.

Blog Entries