Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Selfdestruction process - Ineed of reversal.

Re: Selfdestruction process - Ineed of reversal.

Ahoy!

Back from the dead again . I've been on the devil's land where all riches and girls of the world could be mine at a blink. I even had her screaming for me! (Imagine those 20 girls hooking up with me in my own palace pool ), but after fixing up meeting with the company boss I came to perfect realization that it wasn't what I really wanted. Still I came out of that experience with more happiness than ever!

It helped me find my true worth of light within me and that my desires just couldn't be statisfied by any kind of love or greed and I'm far beyond that.

First off, I'd like to thank you kindly for all Your supportive help, which seemed to carry me through darkest days. Now off I feel twice as strong as I ever been and my inner work seems to finally pay off. It's not perfect yet, but it feels all right already and I also appreciate lesson about truth and I'm finally not blind anymore.

I had a mescaline experience, which shown me creation out of an alien mind's and I found out a lot about my current wrong minded state. Fixing it right now, slowly begining it with some adrenaline adventures, hard, tough like God's work and other different currents of my personal spiritual evolution, which hopefully will lead me to final enlightment.

Although it's still not easy to pick myself up from the deepest hole I slowly begin to regain strenght and willpower and building own life from very first brick.

But the most shocking for me is that I would never be able to percive through all that evil and achive my biggest dreams if I would not have been struck down like this at first. It's like forging a sword, which we first hit with hammer on an anvil (which I meantioned before), than placing it into the fire to finally cool it down.

Seems like my soul had to go through it. Thank you again and hopefully this dark trip will help someone else who's in simmilar situation. Even if I would give up I would still had to go through it anyway, just maybe in longer/easier way. Best wishes and loads of love!

Liberator

Re: Selfdestruction process - Ineed of reversal.

Great news