Thread: Questions about phsics of NEW

Questions about phsics of NEW

Hey Rob

I was going over the healing section and wanted to ask.

how does the energy body effect the physical body. I know they are connected but I was wondering how much and what in the physical body is effected by the energy body.

Reason I ask is that there are some part of my body I can't tense and relax and I thought to use NEW to help with their development and releasing tension

thank you
    Last edited by IronGega; 31st December 2013 at 08:52 PM.
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: Questions about phsics of NEW

energy activity and movement cause the nerves of the physical body to charge and discharge bio electricity. This is a big part of the sensations involved. So in this way, yes, energy work (with intention to relax) can be used to enhance deep relaxation.

Affirmations are the most powerful tools we have for spiritual development and change.

Learn how to do affirmations and commands and to use these to command your body to relax.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    energy activity and movement cause the nerves of the physical body to charge and discharge bio electricity. This is a big part of the sensations involved. So in this way, yes, energy work (with intention to relax) can be used to enhance deep relaxation.

Affirmations are the most powerful tools we have for spiritual development and change.

Learn how to do affirmations and commands and to use these to command your body to relax.

robert
    I acually found in Energy work about how the energy wrok effects new, for muscle bone and nerve growth, thats what I was looking for. I also started working moire on my base chakra, I almost could barely walk after I did the work, I did work on all chakras but more on the base and WOW it was intense
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Raising Kundalini through direct energy work can be very intense.

robert