Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
I'm in a bit of a thorny situation. I've had a very complicated relationship and I need to not get down about it, i need to "defeat the demons" in me. The strongest thing I've found to help is this tibetan Chod practise, and just doing new things and meeting new people, but it is very slow going, and I'm still struggling. I've been through some bad experiences that scared me and made me feel bad about myself, but now I just need to get over them and be a good dad to my kids.
Hi Buzzcock,

I only want to say that good you have found the priority in your Life, to be a good dad for your kids, keep you anchored in the now and you can during meditation to sort out your inner issues, but be present in the now and much will heal like by it self, not to worry too much.
Demons are just fears and as you say...bad feelings ...and when thinking to have messed up....try to see through what way you was manipulated and projected by your childhood surroundings and people...what was the theam of your family "disipline" to keep you in Place and be intimitated with and by...it is from here the all demons started to take form in your imagination and have grown to full length year by year...it is time to let them go and see that you are okay as a person and a good father to your kids.

Sending lots of healing-love to you and your family.

Love
ia