Thread: clearing out negative energy, experiencing something unexpected

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: clearing out negative energy, experiencing something unexpected

Hi Libramoon,

I am releasing too at the moment, it's been a while since I have done this as I needed a break. I am very much in align with Susan's positive thoughts as I believe everything starts with a thought form, so I am practising gratitude and positive thinking. Yet to be able to reach and release very old patterns of self hatred and abandonment fear etc. I need to have my buttons pressed. It's only then I can feel the pain.

Sometimes it brings tears which feels good, but I am trying a new technique of meditating on the pain and feeling it in my body. Staying with it and bringing more memories up to keep the intensity going. I explore where and what it feels like, then as it lessens I visualise it leaving my body. I still have a long way to go, but when I am in a dark familiar place, I hold onto the thought that nothing lasts forever..

The positive thoughts come in because in that place my sabatuor plays up and I am very cruel to myself, it helps me feel more pain but I have realised it keeps me in a loop. I am learning to build a compassionate voice which I have never had before. So I have to look after myself when I call my self sabatuor "Morag" ( hope that this does not offend and ladies named this )

I am hoping I won't be going round the loop much more and make more progress.

Be good to yourself and I also am looking forward to CF's input please.

Re: clearing out negative energy, experiencing something unexpected

I do it the same way butterflywoman does, when im being smart (except for my previously mentioned). It doesn't have to be painful or hard to fix even if it is a massive emotional response. For a week I was seeing red and waking up punching the wall because of a friends actions. But it was all gone in a few minutes visualizations and intention during meditation. It works on long term ones, just take more sessions generally.