Thread: 50 sec part of video in both at the end of section 16 and at the start of section 17

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

50 sec part of video in both at the end of section 16 and at the start of section 17

The part I'm talking about starts with "Taking breaks" and ends with "assimilated into your personality", is the part that talks about the ego trying to make one lazy when one takes breaks and how to counter this.
    Is it just important enough to put it into the program twice, or is it just a mistake?

Btw it sounds important to me, as well as other parts of the program.

P.S. I've just completed watching the 17th section
    Last edited by TheSingular; 27th January 2014 at 11:05 AM.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Re: 50 sec part of video in both at the end of section 16 and at the start of section 17

Thanks,

There are a couple of minor repetitions in the program, and we will eventually weed them out.

But sometimes it is good to repeat important information...like how you will see The Golden Rule repeated many times, because it is 'that' important.

robert

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Re: 50 sec part of video in both at the end of section 16 and at the start of section 17

Yeah, The Golden Rule of Life. If you push or rush things too hard, it actually causes something bad. The best possibility that the thing you're tying to do will take a longer time and more effort than before. The worst, I honestly don't know. This is another piece of knowledge that is best learned through experience, but I wouldn't recommend that to anybody; because depending on what you are doing, it may be a harsh experience. So yeah, this is definitely 'that' important.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Not heeding The Golden Rule can have devastating consequences, so this is pure wisdom. It is also a method, like body building, where you push hard and burn muscle, and then take a break and let muscles heal and grow larger. The energy body is much like this.

robert