Thread: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

1-10-14
    Dream 1;
    Flooding VENICE (not paris)
    I am in venice, water begins to gush in massive quantities from fountains and buildings. There is SO much water that the canals begin to overflow into the streets and plazas. (how much water would it take to flood venice? its on the ocean!)

Dream 2;
    trouble at home
    I am a kid in the dream. A man shows up in a black work truck like Brandon's (someone who the rest of my family hates b/c he broke up with my sis and hes crazy, the truck was my dads). The man comes to take my family home, and take over our lives and freedom to be ourselves. We are all very terrified of him, he is very mean. He feels like gov[ernment], DHs[hell?], and dad, when he drank. So I guess he is anger and fear.

Dream 3;
    Witches and snakes
    Takes place in an ancient stone church. There are vines and moss growing out of the walls, but I don't remember it being ruined, I thought the vegetation made it better than it would have been if it weren't 'delapitated'. I think that means it is full of life.
    In the back of the church was a pool of holy water. Someone I felt was a childish adult (me?) was using it to summon a ghost. The ghost took the form of a flying snake. She claimed to be good, but she looked sickly, deathly, subtly ugly.
    At the front of the church, near the altar, another appeared. A beautiful white witch riding a large flying serpent covered in vibrant feathers. It had the head of an eagle. She claimed to be good also. She seemed to be speaking the truth. She seemed bright all the way deep into her being. Her serpent wanted to eat the ghost, but she calmed it by petting its head. She seemed to be waiting for me to make a decision.

I didn't want to write it down due to sudden lazyness (strange, neg interference probably).
    I went back to sleep, but I kept getting woken up to "Write down the dream, it is important." 3 or more times, till I dragged my lazy butt out and recorded it. Shouldn't have been so hard to get me to do it.
    Last edited by I-stone; 10th February 2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: VENICE, not Paris