An army was sweeping down from the north through the valley. People were evacuating. I walked through the woods back to the house, the house that burned down irl. On the way I came across a shed with what may have been a moose or horse chained up in it. It looked like it was half butchered, but still alive. I ran throught the woods to the house to look for bullets to finish the poor animal off. My family was getting into a pair of vehicles to make the escape. A truck and my brothers subaru. The subaru would not start because the battery was dead- IRL my brother and his gf preferes to let it go dead instead of keeping it charged or fixing the problem. Even though I gave him a charger for the battery and glue for the problem, him and his GF prefere it broken. I say this because it has to do with a bad mentality of poverty. This part of the dream may have been telling me that my family holds me back directly or indirectly. Because his car wouldnt start, we wasted too much time and couldnt get away from the advancing army. I told my family to tell the soldiers that I ran off into the woods, so they wouldnt search the house for me hiding in the house. This way I could maybe break them free. I had to give up on mercy killing the animal in the shed. Even if I could sneak through the woods without being detected, they would hear the gunshot. I hoped one of the soldiers would do it.

Me and 2 others jumped to our death from the sky because of the army we gave up hope.
When we hit the ground an animal hit next to each of us. mine was a golden eagle, my spirit animal.
I dont think its not how it is, or will be, its just how I feel.