November 30 dream
I should have wrote this down 😁
umm. My friend visited me. He's my peer. We just kinda hung out and conversed like we do physically once every 4 months or so. I'm such a fail at friends. After Zak there was another friend, forgot who. He walked me through the house we are renting in waking life. He was looking for ghosts. He dropped a ribbon of paper revealing a spirit. Writing appeared on it. I don't remember what it said. Then a few words appeared on the other side. There was something so terribly disturbing about those words I could not even look at them.
It woke me up. There floating in the corner of my room near the ceiling was something that looked like a cluster of different size black spots. It wasn't a trick of the eye, some kinda energy thing I've never seen anything like it.
"I am in no shape to fight" I thought. As soon as I remember my sage jumped out of bed and ripped open the bag it was shipped in. I had the icy spirit creeps and couldn't find the lighter fast enough. As soon as I encircled myself in the smoke the icy sensation went away and I felt really good. I blew smoke after the being yelling silently "I WILL NOT BE BULLIED!" I don't know why I said that but I'm sure it is a clue as to what that thing was.
Strangely, two days later I was looking for advice that would strengthen my overcoming fear (a theme of mine since 2011) when I happened on something strange called typophobia. Apon looking the word up I was revolted and traumatized by the images used to illustrate what typophobics are scared of. So not only did I discover a phobia I didn't know I had, but two days earlier I saw an energy that could have been one of those typophobia illustrations.

Perhaps what I saw was the energy of typophobia. It would make sense that a hidden fear of mine would be presented from my subconscious now. That my friend made it visible seems to reinforce that it was my unrecognized phobia. I feel much more understanding of people with phobias now.