I recently started this program last week and am extremely impressed with it.

I have been following your NEW system for around ten years now on and off. I have always had problems with consistency, but luckily this has improved in other aspects of my life and I hope to use this same momentum for my energy work.

Anyways, since I have been using it for some time, I am wondering how fast to move in this work. I realize that everything is based around strengthening feet, legs, hands and arms, and then the lower chakras.

I appreciate the workout analogy, since that is something else I have been doing on and off for many years. I have been working intensely since last week, putting in an hour or two a day as was suggested, and I am still reluctant to begin working on higher chakras and more advanced techniques.

Am I being overly cautious? Since it is so individual, how am I to know when to continue on. I just want to make sure I heed all your warnings and am careful. At the same time I want to make sure I'm making progress and moving towards the goal on kundalini awakening.

I appreciate any advice from folks who have more experience than myself.