Thread: Have your views of afterlife changed?

Have your views of afterlife changed?

Hey Robert. I was re-reading your treatise on astral projection, and I got to the part where you describe the higher planes and your experiences with them. I found that really interesting, especially the part where you describe your thoughts on how you think we'll move from plane to plane in the afterlife.

I was just wondering, have your thoughts on the matter changed? Did you have any experiences with those planes since then, that made you change your mind?

Just curious to know what you think now. I found your ideas about that fascinating, and it kind of makes me less "scared" of the afterlife if it's something similar to what you think. Thanks for reading .

Re: Have your views of afterlife changed?

My 'perspective' on the afterlife has changed somewhat since I wrote the Treatise on OBE, yes.

The reality of it is more complex in some ways, and simpler in others, than i previously thought, involving multiple mind splits on different levels.

But, what i wrote came from personal experience and is essentially true from the perspective i had back then.

I wrote a feature article called 'The Afterlife Experience' early last year, published in New Dawn Magazine. I think CRTraveller might have a copy and I'm sure she'll share it with you if you ask her 'forum admin'.

We have nothing whatsoever to fear from death. The afterlife experience is absolutely perfect.

peace, robert