Thread: Success Stories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Success Stories

G'day Robert & fellow energy workers!

I wanted to start this new thread as there were many about the technical aspects of this program and some minor glitches that Robert is working on, but not much from what people have been feeling and experiencing. As familiar as i am with computers and the internet, I am new to posting on forums so if this post/thread is misplaced please let me know.

Apologies, but I would like to give a quick summary of my journey using Roberts techniques over the past 10 years as this has lead to some fantastic realizations since commencing the Raising Kundalini Program.

About 10 years ago my good friend was kind enough to give me a bunch of interviews where Robert was describing his experiences with OBE's (out of body experiences/astral projection). Like a hammer to the face, I was struck dumb.. memories of my childhood and many instances where I too had experienced OBE's came flooding back to me. At the time I had discussed these experiences with my mother and she had helped me come to terms with what was happening (I was very young and "grew out" of these experiences as I matured through my teenage years). I had been Profoundly influenced by the rediscovery and fact that certain things were not known about by the average person and that reality was quite different then I was lead to believe. Over the next 10 years I delved into everything Robert has offered (which is no small amount of information) along with much other information and can personally attest to the profound changes and experiences that have resulted. Following is a summary of the most impacting and influential material/courses that I sourced from what is available to the community at large which I list, not to promote but to highlight what I feel has caused recent profound shift in my consciousness. There is much that has not made this list, believe me..

• Roberts NEW energy work book
    • Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now & A New Earth books.
    • Roberts Practice Psychic Self-Defense book
    • Pranic Healing courses, inc. Basic, Advanced, Psychotherapy, Om Mani Padme Hum, Meditation on the Heart Chakra, Meditation on the Lords Prayer & many books on Pranic Healing.
    • Roberts Astral Dynamics Book
    • Robert and Brian's 90 day guide to OBE's including audio companion
    • Far Journeys HEMI SYNC CDs from TMI (The Munroe Institute)
    • Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics, The Key to the True Kabbalah & The Practice of Magical Evocation
    • Roberts PAPI (Practical Astral Projection Intensive) course.. which i did twice and strongly recommend to those who are newer to energy work and OBE's
    • Robert's Perth workshop on Energy work and OBE's (including a very plesent dinner at the Kalamunda hotel with Robert and some other very special people, which I will remember always).

Following the instruction given by Robert, I have;

• Succeeded in OBE's and many other energy body experiences. (though not yet at will to my regret, though my effort has limited this factor) Including a profound OBE where I was instructed by Bodhisattva Padmasambhava (spiritual guide for Grand Master Choa Kok Sui & founder of Tibetan Buddhism among much else) an experience that brought tears to my eyes.
    • Had many instances where I have seen peoples Auras and Chakras including seeing the energy channels and structures of my arm and hand during the PAPI
    • Seen my girlfriend floating above her physical body while she slept
    • Experienced the vision screen that Robert mentions along with a beautiful kaleidoscopic flashes followed by an OBE.
    • Experienced the Madusa effect that Robert mentions in his Raising Kundalini Supplemental Material

I sat listening to the first parts of the Raising Kundalini Course the other day (after buying it before Christmas but not feeling it was time) and all of a sudden my computer started to have some issues. So thought to restart it (a common solution for computer issues). As it was restarting, it said there were issues and it had to repair so I clicked OK and on it went trying to resolve said issues. I sat there patiently and thought that I might as well read some supplemental material for the course while I waited. I began to read when all of a sudden a torrent of previous experiences (some listed above) all joined together to form a cohesive whole, like a experience jigsaw puzzle. I was already a buzz with energy that I had been bouncing and drawing in to my basic/root and sub naval areas while listening to the first few parts of this program but Instantly I felt profound energies shifting in my body in ways that I had never experienced and within a space of about 20 seconds I went from being stressed (until now i thought that i was relaxed..) to a profound place of peace and serenity and it was like I was getting a huge energetic pat on the back from 'the universe', 'god', 'my higher self', what ever you want to call it. This 'pat', told me (in feeling not words) that all of the tedious work I had embarked upon almost 10 years ago and had been practicing on and off since then had come to fruition. Since then (2 days ago) I have been in the best place i have been in since my childhood, energy sensations in my body and flowing more easily then ever before I'm smiling all the time at nothing in particular.. I just feel, FANTASTIC. (note. the computer repair failed to work and when I powered it back up there were no issues were apparent)

I wanted to share this with everyone in the program even though this post goes back to before this course to show that the information that Robert is putting out into this world has changed/is changing my life for the better and for ever. I am so excited at continuing and even the prospect of the Raising Kundalini Program and cannot wait to push my previous limits of energetic development further and further. An eternal love and thank you to Robert for making this course happen and to you all that are making the journey.

Wow that was long, sorry everyone.
    Last edited by Infinite; 12th February 2014 at 12:31 PM.