Thread: Kundalini energy patterns

Kundalini energy patterns

(My apologizes for the duplicate post - I just posted this in Robert's forum, but I'm not sure if this is a more appropriate place...)

I've been experiencing what I think is Kundalini energy for about a year. It started completely by surprise during meditation, where I would get rocking/bobbing and then urges to move or stretch into positions. I just went with it, and would get intense heat starting in my feet and moving up to different parts of my body. Usually it settled in my solar plexus, but sometimes in my chest, eyes, thighs, or root chakra. Sometimes I get it up my spine, but not often. While my crown chakra has opened, I've never felt this energy in my head (other than eyes). Another symptom I always have once it starts coming on is a pumping/oscillating noise sound in my ears.

It's gotten to the point where I don't need to be in meditation for it to happen. Anytime I relax I can feel energy pumping/beating. Once it's going, I can lean forward, my ears will start making that sound, and the heat will quickly build up in my feet/root and move up. It usually settles in my stomach followed by a few moments of intense burning, and then stops. The whole process isn't more than a minute, I would guess.

I've read past posts about burning off blockages, but I do a fair amount of chakra work, NEW system, and I've had a ton of growth (emotional, spiritual, mental) over the past year. It doesn't feel like it's just the same block being worked time and time again. Does anyone have any insight as to what might be going on, or what I should be trying differently?

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini energy patterns

(My apologizes for the duplicate post - I just posted this in Robert's forum, but I'm not sure if this is a more appropriate place...)
    No worries- he'll answer it over there, and others will take a crack at it over here.
    Even though it may as well be called Kundalini, the symptoms you describe (the rocking/bobbing and the noise) sound like separation symptoms you get at the onset of an OBE. So maybe you got yourself into a theta state and could have projected your consciousness from that point.
    Regarding the ongoing energy sensations, once you've sensitized yourself to feeling energy movement, you become more aware of it. So yes, it could be Kundalini, or it could be heightened awareness of energy sensations. If this is a problem for you (it arises at inopportune times) stop doing energy work for a while and maybe do some grounding. AKA The Golden Rule of Energy Work.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

OBE onset makes a lot of sense - I actually had my first conscious OBE recently (sort of - only made it to black). Before that, I had months of speculating I might be having them at night (based on waking up with weird but intense energy movement and a lot of fear) but not remembering. The feeling and sound with relaxation is similar, but not near as intense.

How quickly can one get into Theta? Sometimes this happens when I'm very mentally alert, which doesn't seem like a Theta state. The intensity of energy doesn't bother me, and I definitely do grounding activities when it does. I think you're spot on about just being more aware of it than ever before. I have also been sensing a new, stronger energy that I dont fully understand yet (and I think it could be related to OBE, too). It reminds me of how my body feels when I have the flu, and I especially notice it in my arms. When I feel it, I can sense that it wants to take over, which is why I wonder if it's OBE related. I don't really understand why that energy naturally wants to pull into that state.

Blog Entries

It can take me from fifteen minutes to half an hour, but it depends on the day. Since alpha is all about hyper-awareness, it sometimes happens then, but theta is 'traditionally' the pattern in which energy is felt intensely.

hello everyone I just wanted to start sharing my story because I raised my Kundalini a long time ago when I was 21 and now I'm getting a strong urge to start raising it again so I know I'm going to have to start meditating and giving it more attentionthe one time that I raised it I will use to meditate every day and the more I meditated the longer I can hold my concentration when my Kundalini rose I meditated it was at least for an hourI felt a warm ball of energy at the base of my spine very warm as it was happening I just went with it suddenly I felt this energy start to rise like a slow elevator of my spine when it hit my third eye I felt a heavy warm loving energy in front of my face and there was almost like if someone had turn on the lights I could see white lights all around me I was no longer physical I was pure thoughts plus I was in a place where I wasn't alone I felt more consciousness around me but very like minded it felt like we were all connected and all I can feel was love and peace and bliss I felt a higher presence there but all I could do was smile and I felt so happy it was the most amazing feeling I ever have had to this point in my lifeit lasted like 5 minutes but I could feel the affects afterwards for like 20 I feel a warm sensation all over my body and I just fully giggly and good insideover the years I have learned that I am NOT crazy because I always could perceive things differently from everybody else anything spiritual that I didn't understand it was going right intolike says you need to learn from your own experiences so I know in my own booties what's real and what's not real soon that OBE Kundalini being psychic all this to me is reality but when you start to share that in this world people just look at you like you're from another planet but that's okay because everybody has a different path to walk I've always felt like its your duty to help other people as much as you can on the spiritual path but at the same time knowing that you cannot force them to follow your path but help them know that there is a pat for them to follow I really feel like I should be doing something else with my life then what I'm doing now I wish I could help the world understand how special you really are I've always tried to be a human angel I always try to help people whenever I can ever since I was a little kid I've always been that way Bruce long ago in my early 20's I came across your book astrodynamics it's one of my favorite books it was one of the basis of my knowledge of astral projection actually giving it as a gift to a few peoplebut I'm very glad I found this site cuz I'm looking forward to growing my Kundalini abilities now that I have found someone that I know has done it and I can share my experiences with people like minded.
    Last edited by moon; 23rd February 2014 at 03:41 AM.

I haven't been around for a while, but wanted to give an update and get some input. Learning the NEW system and how to move my energy really equalized things for me. I quit having erratic motion, energy pumping, and I can resolve most blockages pretty easily. But, there's been a couple changes that I'm wondering about:

- I don't feel like my energy is high enough for OBEs anymore (and I haven't had any OBEs that I know of).
    - I can get Kundalini burning when I do breathing/relaxation, but it always stops at the top of my solar plexus. My head also has to be looking down in order for it to happen, too.

I usually have pretty good instinct what I need to be doing, and right now I really don't know (other than maybe to just keep doing what I'm doing...?) Any ideas, suggestions, etc?

Blog Entries

No ideas, just commiseration on the loss of instinct thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    No ideas, just commiseration on the loss of instinct thing.
    I wouldn't call it a loss of instinct, per se... my instinct is still strong, but I'm just not getting any nudges to act on this (or not act). Last year, it just felt like the energy floodgates were open and that's when I started having OBE/onset symptoms. I still have very strong energy sensations now, but it's more like a constant stream vs the dam breaking unexpectedly... and I'm not sure how to have OBE from just a stream. Does that make sense?

Blog Entries

Just pick a routine and stick with it for a month. If it doesn't work, we can try to help.