Hi,

Is love a force, I often wonder, love is the greatest power in existence, hate cannot stand before love, hate is engulfed, Would it be correct to say that?. I like the idea that love is god manifesting in this plain. I often think of a rose in bloom as a manifestation of love in the world or close to it. I guess god could be trying to show me that out of all of the hate, ignorance and torture that went on in that series of events, the only thing that my mind brings back is that love, if love is god manifesting then that seems to make sense. I blocked it out. It really hurt. If I focused on the pain all I would want to do is seek revenge, and in doing so I would lose my heart, my love and my faith. Perhaps god threw me a life preserver, he exists at the beginning in the middle and the end, so perhaps for me that love was a saving love, even though it was a small event, it comes back to my mind as I am feeling emotions close to those which took place at the 'ranch'. If one was to look at love, what would one say?