Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Past life regression

Re: Past life regression

Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
    There are no limits,, except the ones we imagine for ourselves.
    Hi John,
    What I tried to get through to you about was...if I have a issue what I solve in this life...it will solve the same issue on all directions, right??..are you saying here that there is no limits...except our imagined one...but all you can imagen...you can solve...but what about the other one´s you are not aware about, but still they make problems in your life...and when you can not imagen what it is...do it be unsolveble and make a blockage...Then it will be a blockage maybe in millions of years...and maybe it is why some issues is or become as illnes or handicaps in this life??...Help me out here, please.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by John Sorensen View Post
    Memory works in any direction we turn it to, any probable self "already exists" and we can learn from them, as they can learn from us, and we may choose a different direction in life knowing what our probable selves and simultaneous incarnations do.
    Very True!
    Lynn

"Thoughts Become Things.... choose the good ones"
    Mike Dooley

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi John,
    What I tried to get through to you about was...if I have a issue what I solve in this life...it will solve the same issue on all directions, right??..are you saying here that there is no limits...except our imagined one...but all you can imagen...you can solve...but what about the other one´s you are not aware about, but still they make problems in your life...and when you can not imagen what it is...do it be unsolveble and make a blockage...Then it will be a blockage maybe in millions of years...and maybe it is why some issues is or become as illnes or handicaps in this life??...Help me out here, please.

Love
    ia
    It happened again...my writing dissaperared into the syber...and it is hard to get the same energy back in a re-writed text...I do never get the text you said CFT at the left for auto save??

I was writing about science and spirituality not go hand in hand yet, as far as I know.
    When a scientist goes in and re-make DNA fix it what we see as a fault...think if it was ment to be born that way...for the inhabited soul to understand something deeply, and it is the only way for the soul to get that knowledge...we have taken this opportunity away ..because we think we know something more than the real CREATOR.

As we know many civilisations have dissapeared, very advanced one´s we think...maybe the did make this collaps just this way...to see that we are not able to handle knowledge in right way...we do it over and over again wrong.

Think if scientiest make´s these unsolveble problems...because it will be a blank spot...with no trace of evidence to investigate.
    If nature did have it´s course we could go back and know why this soul had to inhabit a broken human body...

I know it would be a great suffering both to the parent´s and the child...but this is what we think it is on human level, yes it is hard work...but on the soul level I am sure it make´s total sense and maybe the only way to plane out the bad karma.

I know do not kill me for having these thought´s...but I have found so many blank spot´s and I have still my unsolveble problems and this is what come up as a reason.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    It happened again...my writing dissaperared into the syber...and it is hard to get the same energy back in a re-writed text...I do never get the text you said CFT at the left for auto save??

I was writing about science and spirituality not go hand in hand yet, as far as I know.
    When a scientist goes in and re-make DNA fix it what we see as a fault...think if it was ment to be born that way...for the inhabited soul to understand something deeply, and it is the only way for the soul to get that knowledge...we have taken this opportunity away ..because we think we know something more than the real CREATOR.

As we know many civilisations have dissapeared, very advanced one´s we think...maybe the did make this collaps just this way...to see that we are not able to handle knowledge in right way...we do it over and over again wrong.

Think if scientiest make´s these unsolveble problems...because it will be a blank spot...with no trace of evidence to investigate.
    If nature did have it´s course we could go back and know why this soul had to inhabit a broken human body...

I know it would be a great suffering both to the parent´s and the child...but this is what we think it is on human level, yes it is hard work...but on the soul level I am sure it make´s total sense and maybe the only way to plane out the bad karma.

I know do not kill me for having these thought´s...but I have found so many blank spot´s and I have still my unsolveble problems and this is what come up as a reason.

Love
    ia
    Hi IA

I have read your posts, and there are a few different things that come to mind, still composing my thoughts, and will come back to this topic once my mind is clearer.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Blog Entries

Autosave is automatic- after you've written something it will do it automatically, so if it disappears, look at your reply box and look for 'restore autosaved content'. Click it and it should be back.
    The only time this won't work is if it disappears before the time for autosave (may be a few seconds) so next time you write something look for a little flashing yellow 'autosave' thing that happens on the lower right hand corner of your reply box.
    Just to test, write something and look at the right hand corner for say, five or six seconds and see if it flashes on and off quickly.
    For example, mine autosaved this thing at least seven times while I was writing this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Autosave is automatic- after you've written something it will do it automatically, so if it disappears, look at your reply box and look for 'restore autosaved content'. Click it and it should be back.
    The only time this won't work is if it disappears before the time for autosave (may be a few seconds) so next time you write something look for a little flashing yellow 'autosave' thing that happens on the lower right hand corner of your reply box.
    Just to test, write something and look at the right hand corner for say, five or six seconds and see if it flashes on and off quickly.
    For example, mine autosaved this thing at least seven times while I was writing this.
    Hi CFT,
    What happens to me is that I am out logged and there is no such a text in my reply box at all.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yes, I can't really do anything about that.
    Just delete your cache, and log back in.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yes, I can't really do anything about that.
    Just delete your cache, and log back in.

Okay
    All training in patience and to controll anger tantrums is good

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Great CD meditation for past life regressions use as often as you wish and cheap at twice the price;

http://www.divinemoondesign.com/inde...products_id=26

http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/3508080...on=NBD43924080
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~