Thread: The egg thing

Blog Entries

The egg thing

I recall that a long time ago I think it was Leyla that mentioned something she does with an egg to absorb bad energy. Today I ran into a great article about 'egg divination' and clearing, and tried to find the original thread, couldn't find it, so I decided to put it here in it's own thread.

Egg Cleanse

To be done when psychic attack is suspect, or we believe there is neg activity in our surroundings.
    You take a raw egg and use it to 'sweep' your aura while praying, and then you break it in a glass (not plastic) of water with salt in it. We know what the salt does.
    The egg is supposed to absorb the 'bad' energy and it can be used to see if the bad feelings are the result of sorcery (use what you see for divination).
    If you see a covering or the egg 'poaches', it may be a sign of something 'hot' (sorcery) happening there.
    After looking at the results dispose immediately, because it's absorbed the bad energy and you want to get rid of it.
    Quick interpretation:
    -If there are many bubbles around the yolk or they're bubbling up like sparkling water, and you're tired and achy, chances are there was some 'bad air' surrounding you.
    -If you see a figure, (can be human, animal or thing) in the yoke it's the object of your obsession. If animal, ask in your dreams to see who or what it may mean. If a person, they envy you and may be the source of the problem.
    -Pointy tops may also mean someone envies you.
    -A cover on the yoke means someone is constantly annoying you- the egg will get rid of them or their actions.
    -Black or red dots in the yolk mean disease or illness. Get checked up by a medical professional.
    -Downward peaks (point down) indicate your problems are self created or need resolution with your issues.
    -Spiral figures (or intertwined) are physical maladies we've been ignoring. Sometimes we have a pain or discomfort we just ignore. Time to get it checked out.
    -The yolk should always sink- if it goes up or stays in the middle ist's a sign that there are problems and someone is doing some bad juju. Like black magic bad juju.
    Additional things you could see:
    Eyes- someone's watching you with envy- can cause blocks and maladies.
    Geometric figures-Your words are hurting you. Negative affirmations are affecting you. triangles are lies you've told but you feel guilt- squares are a sign you need to progress in your situation.
    White halos around the yolk- You've taken a hasty decision. Need to take a step back and rethink your strategy.
    Whirpools or clouds- Emotional issues, relationship troubles.
    Stringy- Gossip is affecting you. People talking about you, want to see you unhappy.
    Faces, silhouettes or profiles- Your spirits are trying to give you a message. Start sleep-programming, keep an eye out for synchronicities.
    Webby- envy, bad feeling from others. May be business-related.
    Flowers- it's all good. The good vibes are already manifesting in your energy body.
    If the egg breaks when you're striking it against the glass it's not meaningful- do it all over with another egg.
    I wanted to thank the lady that wrote it up originally, but I don't want to break her anonymity.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: The egg thing

Interesting. Is it best to use sea salt, and distilled water? Is this immediate? Or do you give it some time.
    Lynn

"Thoughts Become Things.... choose the good ones"
    Mike Dooley

Blog Entries

I believe immediate, since if you let it settle everything would eventually collapse to the bottom, or float all the way up, not sure which.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks!
    Lynn

"Thoughts Become Things.... choose the good ones"
    Mike Dooley