Thread: Breaking chord to soulmate?

Breaking chord to soulmate?

Hi Bruce,

I met a woman 1 ½ years ago and we fell immediately into love with a lot of passion. It went so fast.. it felt like we had knew eachothers for a long time and she felt that I could see through her and that she could not hide anything. In bed time stopped, our bodies became weightless and it felt like our souls united.

She had a big problem, she was bipolar. Suddenly, when the love was as strongest, she just dumped me and ran away with another man, in a not so nice way with lots of lying. I have spoken to a couple of mediums and they both give me the same explanation. She had a trauma in her youth, was betrayed by her father or another close relative and just cannot rest in love, she gets so afraid to loose it that she prefer to run away herself. She felt that I was too good for here, that she was not worthy. One of the mediums says that we have been together in an earlier life and that is the reason for the strong connection. At the same time she strongly warns me to be in contact with her or take up the relationship again when she gets in touch.

The problem is that it feels that this soul-connection is still intact. The medium says that the girl thinks about me quite often and somehow miss the feeling we had in her current relationship. I have tried different rituals to break the chord but so far thoughts about her pops up almost every day. Hypnosis has helped me to decrease my hurt feelings quite a lot. Is there a way to break this soul to soul chord? It drains me of energy and give me sad feelings. I would like to swift my attionton to be more present in the now and plan for the future but I feel prisoned by her.

Thanks for any help and advice!

Re: Breaking chord to soulmate?

Such chords are difficult to break.

In your case, it seems you are having difficulty letting go of this romantic dream. this is very understandable.

Rule #1 is to break all contact and get rid of anything of hers that you still have....no keepsakes.

Keep up the cord cutting rituals. they will help.

Drive all thoughts and imaginings of her out of your head.

Start dating and getting involved in social events. There is nothing like a new love affair for driving thoughts of an old love affair out of your mind.

peace, robert

Re: Breaking chord to soulmate?

Thanks Robert!

Everything is fine now. Or has been for quite a while but I forgot that I wrote this.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Such chords are difficult to break.

In your case, it seems you are having difficulty letting go of this romantic dream. this is very understandable.

Rule #1 is to break all contact and get rid of anything of hers that you still have....no keepsakes.

Keep up the cord cutting rituals. they will help.

Drive all thoughts and imaginings of her out of your head.

Start dating and getting involved in social events. There is nothing like a new love affair for driving thoughts of an old love affair out of your mind.

peace, robert