Thread: Psychic Connections

1. Psychic Connections

Hi,
    Last edited by Ayan01; 23rd April 2014 at 11:51 PM.

Re: Psychic Connections

Ayan - you are wide open, sensitive, and prone to believe the worst about yourself. You are also fascinated with the phenomena you receive. Its hard to not be fascinated by phenomena. Its imperative for you to distance yourself from the input you receive in order to not feed it with fascination.. The more attention you pay to disturbance, the more nourishment you give to it. Think of the "input" you receive as an object of consciousness. A pen is also an object of consciousness. So is a sensation, an emotion, or a judgement.

Objects of consciousness are impotent until you make meaning with them. Choose between which objects you make meaning with, with greater discrimination. Many objects may present themselves for your consideration. Not all are created equal.

3. Re: Psychic Connections

Hi,

You are correct. Im beginning to understand, some of these are figments, however they present information and dialogue which is foreign to my understanding and thought processes. I feel so weak, I want to be strong. I will try to do as you prescribed. As you said wide open - do you mean my aura has holes in it?

Blog Entries

I don't speak for Dreamweaver, but I suspect what was meant is that you seem to have few, if any, psychic defences in place. No shielding, no protections of any kind. You're just open and innocent, and you may do this deliberately on some level, because you think you must in order to experience the "good stuff". The good news is that you can selectively choose what to listen to, and what to shut out. You don't have to listen to voices or to emotions or even to your own thoughts, if you don't want to. It takes a good deal of practice, but it's extremely valuable for your peace of mind.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Yes... no shielding, no protection - no boundaries. Do you think you may be interested in exploring shielding techniques? If you don't feel strong yourself, I would suggest calling upon Archangel Michael or Kamael - to seal and shield you - if you're so inclined to believe : )

6. Re: Psychic Connections

Hi,

Funny enough, I used to shield, quite a lot. Then I sort of stopped after a psychic attack of some kind. I just tried and it seems to work.

After I stopped I didn't start again because I shielded so much it caused too many visuals...Im trying again but just the egg...a lot better!