I'm one of those new guys you all have come across. So I'd like to say hello and I'm very intrigued on what everyone does here! So much detail, so thank you!

I ask you all for some explanation & help.

So I came across 'lucid dreaming' when I was young (16) and failed as I lost interest. I'm now 24 and read a technique on reddit that I thought would help. The post seemed responsive and worked for many people regarding this RILD (Rhythm induced lucid dream) technique by putting your body asleep and focus on the sensation of clapping your hands. Didn't think much of it and gave it a shot.

I work night shift so upon sleeping I woke up sometime in the day (4:00 am-ish) and looked around my room which was very dark and noticed I felt very different. I tried to move my arms slightly and came to the conclusion I was induced in sleep paralysis. I kept my cool but was distracted by this buzzing noise that overcame me with a great sensation. I thought to myself what was going on? Is there a low plane flying by? I was confused but was swept over by tiredness. Woke up and recalled that this experience actually did indeed happen while in front of the bathroom mirror.

Fallowed by further research, I continued for a month with 2 other experiences. One being able to control this 'ball of buzzing/energy'. I thought it was in my head until I moved it towards my chest and heard it pass in between my ears and was in aww as I've never heard (or recalled) anything in that location before. It stopped in my chest for some reason and was overcome by sleep once again.

The other was last Sunday's nap before work. Put my wireless keyboard and mouse away to lay down. Fell asleep and woke up in the phase holding the mouse in my right hand. The clicking woke me as I came to. I even felt the mouse and thought to myself why am I awake I need to be sleeping for work! I then realised the similar sensation of previous phase state before. I focused on the tangible sensation of the mouse as it dissolved out of my hand. Fallowed by going back to sleep.

So my question being, how can I continue my progression into this new curious and fascinating world? I'd love to read other peoples experiences and recommendations, tips and even own theories to further my knowledge on entering this other new state?

Thanks for taking the time to read! appreciate it greatly!