Thread: Stones Pendants, bracelets & Security

1. Stones Pendants, bracelets & Security

Hi,

1. Does anyone have any success with wearing stones or pendants for security?

I had a friend who claimed some success with a chakra flower pendant

I know with the right strength these wouldnt need to be used however I have been researching this stuff and am interested in chakra pendants, lapis, rose quarts etc etc? Are any of these effective in protection? Does wearing a necklace, watch or bracelet help? The last 10 - 12 years I have walked around without a watch, bracelet or chain or wallet and now I dont even carry around my phone (which apparently grounds you instantly?

2. How about the material, leather / metal etc?

Blog Entries

Re: Stones Pendants, bracelets & Security

Quote Originally Posted by Ayan01 View Post
    Does anyone have any success with wearing stones or pendants for security?
    In my experience, it's the energy and belief you put into them that make them work. And, yes, I've had success with various stones and amulets, mostly because I deliberately intended for them to work (and the intention is what gets the job done; the object is just a visible proxy).

Quote Originally Posted by Ayan01 View Post
    I dont even carry around my phone (which apparently grounds you instantly?
    First I've heard that one. If it's been mentioned here, I managed to miss it. I wouldn't expect a phone to be especially grounding, but, again, belief/intention and all that. (I use other grounding techniques, anyway.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I have huge chunks of smoky quartz and green calcite in my office... I am undecided on their effect for me, but for my clients - some of them get great meaning out of them : )

The best stone for protection and to repel negativity (negs, bad emotions, energy vampires, etc.) is generally said to be the Black Tourmaline / Schorl. But as said above, you also should "program" it with that intention.
    This collector of useless clutter.

5. Re: Stones Pendants, bracelets & Security

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post

First I've heard that one. If it's been mentioned here, I managed to miss it. I wouldn't expect a phone to be especially grounding, but, again, belief/intention and all that. (I use other grounding techniques, anyway.)

Its the charged 'LiquidCrystalDisplay' LCD... AMOLED active matrix orgqanic LCD are good too apparently... this is the tech that is going to turn our curtains into TV's and also have screens sown into our jacket pockets and wallets etc...exciting stuff...maybe I wont need a pendant in the future...well I guess that if I am strong enough I woulnt need one anyway...well Im not so I guess do.. RE: the phone apparently its the LCD plus all the bibs and bobs inside the thing ....apparently...but I dunno...I threw my phone in the bin a few months ago and that's when I started haiving issues ...when I bought a new one and glued myself to it issues gone... ...

Wierdest place to find a crystal... (I know its not a tech forum but cmon its a bendy crystal)

Beyond that re: grounding what about the vitamins and minerals inside the human body/ bones etc? wouldn't that ground me?

One time one of my friend wanted to get a tattoo. In the tattoostudio the ink didnt want to enter his skin. After a time the tattooguy which was a indian asked my friend if he woul have some amulet or something...

In fact my friend was holding a mala from indian in his hand.
    After he put it aside the ink could go in and the tattoo could be finished...

He didnt expeced the mala would work this way so i think not always this things depent on our belief.
    Some are strong protectors

Blog Entries

That would mean that the tattoo was a bad thing? Maybe he shouldn't have gotten it?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.