Thread: black theater

black theater

Another spontanious obe into the neither regions (sense i started the theme lol) This happened more recently. I awoke walking beside what is undoubtedly an attachment in the form of a regular guy, through a hall way of grotesque,filthy, and perverted figures imaginable I dont remember particulars. Next thing i know we are seated in a elevated theater and he (sitting directly to my left) keeps handing me this book...I get the impression its a kind of satanic manual of sorts I glance though it and it just has your typical satanic drawings/diagrams and such goat heads and other stupid crap, I roll my eyes (bored) and hand it back. I gaze across the audience of 3 or 4 hundred "people/figures" and they all seem deeply engrossed in whats going on about them and the general air of the place. I dont remember much of what was on the stages as i think there was multiple platforms in front. I sit there nodding my head back and forth and cant believe all these mis-guided weirdos are into this crap and the fact that they dont get it thats its all a thought form theyve created for themselves. Mind you I dont know 100% thats true Its just what i was thinking at the time. About this time he hands the book, more like a pamphlet really back to me, I immediately hand it back and look around for an exit thinking "all these people to have to stumble across to get out of here!" (remember its a crowed theater). Exasperated I keep my seat wishing I was somewhere else out of boredom... it ends.

I know it sounds utterly retarded but its true, dream, obe whatever.

and I actually think these people and my attachment believes in all that satanic crap, just like the
    Greeks believed in Zeus and Apollo. The point of it all? Shock effect so my attachment can sink its claws in alittle deeper.

thanks

Blog Entries

Re: black theater

I believe this could have been a perfect setup for a retrieval. Did you express your thoughts to any of them, and did any of them follow you on the way out? It seems to me you went to a belief system territory.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

strange brew...Retrieval? you mean i was supposed to drag some of them out of there?! Well made a mess of that one.

no didnt express anything much to them, just my own thoughts of how ridiculous there notions were. Thanks for your thoughts.

Blog Entries

No, I don't think in a retrieval you drag anyone out- you just bring in your point of view regarding the nature of where they are, and see if they 'get it' and try to get out on their own.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Some things to consider are that spirits from past lives and deceased relatives and friends from this live are gently leading you to research and to learn; to grow and ascend in vibration and consciousness.

The pentacle is considered a satanic diagram by some but it is also a sacred symbol of protection i.e. in Abrahamic Religions and in Ceremonial Magick.
    "'figura Baffometi,' which was depicted on the breast of the bust representing the Creator, cannot be exactly determined ... I believe it to have been the Pythagorean pentagon (Fünfeck) of health and prosperity: ... It is well known how holy this figure was considered, and that the Gnostics had much in common with the Pythagoreans. From the prayers which the soul shall recite, according to the diagram of the Ophite-worshippers"

Other 'diagram'imagery you saw might be associated with Sacred Geometry.

The goat head is also associated with Divine Wisdom.

The Knight's Templar believed Baphomet was one who had been baptised in the wisdom of God. Baphomet personified as a deity was the union of the Divine Feminine Sophia (Wisdom)and the Divine Masculine Pistis (Power) or Yahweh.

The Goat of Eliaphas Levy is the ALL of Kabbalah half man half woman, half beast half human, half divine half mortal, half black and half white and so forth; representing dichotomy,separation of states, reunion and completion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
    "Since 1856, the name Baphomet has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Lévi,[3] which contains binary elements representing the "sum total of the universe" (e.g. male and female, good and evil, etc.).[4] However, Baphomet has been connected with Satanism as well, primarily due to the adoption of it as a symbol by the Church of Satan." The Jewish perspective is that there is no Satan. It is a term not a personification in the sacred texts meaning an accuser, one who denounces sinners and demands punishment for them , the chief prosecutor of God. Christianity misinterpreted this and named a chief demon Satan. But that form does not and never did exist. There are demons but we are them.

We are the angels and the demons , these are the spirit entities that we author through our deeds of love and hate, good and evil. Loving and Forgiving ascends the vibration and affords manifestation of angels which are loving and serving . Hating,violence,and 'sin' manifests negs including demonic spirits.

Some theories regarding The Goat Head of Mendes /Baphomet ;

"Baphomet was an Old French corruption of the name Muhammad, with the interpretation being that some of the Templars, through their long military occupation of the Outremer, had begun incorporating Islamic ideas into their belief system,"..."the origin of the name Baphomet was a probable Old French version of "Mahomet"

2.""Baphomet" was formed from the Greek words βαφη μητȢς, baphe metous, to mean Taufe der Weisheit, "Baptism of Wisdom".[35] ..."attached to it the idea of the image of the supreme God, in the state of quietude"

3.'father of the temple of peace of all men.'
    4."The Father of Understanding"
    5."Sophia", or wisdom"
    6."Βαφη Μητεος, baptism of Metis, baptism of fire, or the Gnostic baptism, an enlightening of the mind"

I think you should take the dream to mean you are being urged to read more to understand more completely and being invited to take up your pathworking as a mystic once again with the souls of those you travelled with in past lives. I believe it is a profound dream.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Thanks for the reply Aunt Clair. Although I dont entirely agree with your interpretation its pretty clear from my AP experiences, how ever many Ive had, that I dont know much of anything about what goes on. So its always nice to get anothers opinion. As far as urging by others Ive always read most anything i can get my hands on regarding mystic wisdom...I just wish the things i read in Theosophy texts could somehow be seen in the astral realms. Im sure its there.