Thread: Copy of Questions regarding qualities of the higher planes

Copy of Questions regarding qualities of the higher planes

Hello Bruce (and all),

I am trying to decipher a vision I had about five years ago.

In very very brief ... I first felt an inward shwoop, and an inside-out sort of perspective reversal, at my heart center. Next I stood alone at the base of an immense "bean stalk of light". Then I ascended up the center in a sort of mining cart shaped thing. Then I broke through the clouds and stood at the foot of a throned, statuesque, white bearded man, with a shining gem in his crown. Then I seemed to receive a teaching through "direct knowing".

How would one approach determining where exactly I was in terms of the planes? I do not do this regularly. I was on a Qabalah retreat at the time.

Thank you.
    Love & Light
    Yssion

Re: Questions regarding qualities of the higher planes

Robert has had his own profound mystical experiences like this and his reply will come in time but please allow me to offer this while you wait;

This seems to me to be a Kether event. Kether is the Crown of the Tree of Life metaphorically.

The white light beanstalk sounds like a description of the spiral staircase to heaven a commonly described subtle energy construct.

The mystic sees and feels ascension of vibration which affords ascension of consciousness as they move in projection up the spinal chakra column /Tree of Life to their crown.

When the mystic connects in henios /unio mystica they may ascend the spiritual or universal Tree of Life known as the body of God which may be a plural gendered black and white tree or not as per the 'either , neither, or gendered Godhead' Kaballahistic model.

The being with the long white beard could have been anyone but is most likely either a Mahatmic spirit; one of the ascended vibrations of humanity that serve us by inspiring us to love, forgive , serve and ascend.

However, one of the teaching master spirits that comes to mind of that description is the Asian Fisherman aka the Tarot Card archetype of The Hermit aka Lao Tsu aka Confucious aka Gaspar/Caspar the Magi aka.

He has had many lives and is called the master of the yellow ray and often appears alone with a white yellow light and a long beard. He is known to welcome the troubled heart to ascend who is grateful for the lessons of the universe; one who loves , serves and forgives with compassion. He appears with love asking nothing. He has a gentle sense of humour but he also can be sharp and quick to judge. He can be sought in meditation if you will sit on a rock by the water physically or if you evoke him or if you project to him to the river in Shamballah as it passes under the bridges by the canal in the Asian Alchemist's Garden.
    http://musicvideoswiz.com/artist/Van%20Risseghem

This pic below depicts the Hermit at the river by the Alchemist Garden imho. It is from Adam Mclean's Alchemy Site where he has coloured antique alchemist images from texts;

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/images/atal32.jpg

I am convinced that some of these alchemists depicted images that they saw in meditative vision and mystic projection to the teaching planes of Shamballah because I have seen these images there with my peers in circle. In the Teaching Plane of Shamballah first described by Buddha 2500 years ago, there is a system of rivers above and below ground. Where the river leaves the ocean and biforcates , take the right hand path to the Valley of Peace and follow this river around to a a valley lined with high cliffs which open unto a sweeping plain on the right and a city upon the left . In the city there is a canal on the left bank of the river and bridges cross from the left bank/canal across the river to the right bank. The Alchemist Garden is on the Right Bank and the Asian Hermit fishes upon the rocks under or near the bridge. You can use this mental construct to link to him and ask for his lessons.

Another to consider though is an image of the internal Father God and that might be personal or universal and will appear as your belief system dictates.

In any case, yours is a lovely profound vision, thanks for sharing.

The jewel in the crown is a reference to Kether the Crown of Kaballah a metaphor for reunion to source, imho ,and a message to bring light to the third eye to develop better clairvoyance is also implied in your vision.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~