Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fasting Advice - water is key

Re: Fasting Advice - water is key

¿How many liters are contained in a PINT? ¿0.250? ¿0.5?
    General medical consensus advices to drink 2 (two) liters of water per day.

My best regards,
    Ángel

one pint is about half a liter. Two pints = one quart, which is about one liter.

How much you drink depends on what you are doing. If you are fasting on water only, you'll need a lot more than two liters, especially if the climate is warm.

While you are fasting, if you start to feel weak and ill, drink a pint of water...wait five minutes and drink another. You will start to feel much better in a short time. Repeat as necessary.

I drink approximately 5 or 6 liters a day while I am fasting...sometimes more if the weather is hot.

robert

This is a very interesting post. Thank you so much for it Robert. Im also planning to make a fasting for myself.

I read in a book about Yoga that people should make two long fasts very year at the change of the periods of the year and many short fast during each month. They suggest to fast one day a week and every 11 day after new/full moon.

For the long fasts the say fast longer than 3 days, only water is allowed, and continue the fast until you feel a strong urge to eat again.

Do you think a weekly one-day-fast would increase our health and spirituality?

Im thinking with starting just a 1 day fast and then another one with 3 days and then start to make longer ones

Thanks for your answer
    All the best

PS did you get a change to write that book of yours about fasting? OR do your recommend a good one?

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Thanks for the youtube-lini i will watch it tomorrow in the morning ��

I aknowledges risk (and need of to avoid it) of to starvate (muscle mass burning) but ¿how do you gets the state skin and bones? The logical for mine, is: skin, muscle and bones (fats all burned).

Furthermore, long term fasts (28 day, by example) is not healthy for many (specially for me, with 1.80m height and 69kg weight) if I want to avoid starvation.

I think a rule for avoid starvation is to fast until abs muscles seems a "wash table" (and the other muscle-sets gets definition).

Please, feedback with your opinions.

My best regards,
    Ángel

After fast enough long minerals and vitamins reserva levels goes depleted.

Further succesive fasts, will become short (in time lenght) without previous rise of such reservas.

At that case vitamins and minerals supplements are advisable. ENSURE (TM by Abbott) ¿is a reliable dietary supplement, taking into account metaphysical purposes of fasting? ¿or raw food is best?

ENSURE is cheaper if we take into account a big percent of fruit mass is water. Could be better to purchase dry fruits, but that is far from "raw" specification. ¿Or "raw" accounts only for non-cooked condition?

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 21st August 2015 at 05:20 PM.

¡Hi, WhiteMonkey..!

About your inquiry to Robert Bruce, I remember he recommended following book available online:

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201...oser00toc.html

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    This is a very interesting post. Thank you so much for it Robert. Im also planning to make a fasting for myself.
    PS did you get a change to write that book of yours about fasting? OR do your recommend a good one?
    My best regards,
    Ángel

Specially for arterial/venous plaque (atheroma) removal, ¿at what fasting stage removal process starts? ¿Immediatly previous to muscle burning? ¿Or at the same time of coarse body fat volumes?

At my case, hopefully (done carotid artery Doppler scan) I'm far of diseases derived by arterial occlusion (in emergency situations only treated by stent installation) but atheroma is unnoticed spread along the whole internal surface of circulatory system, compromising reliable/efficient nutrient supply from (and toxin transfer to) blood.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 21st August 2015 at 05:25 PM.

if you are light on body mass, limit fasting on water only to a few days. For something longer, use 'juice feasting' where you take only raw juice and water.

If you have plaque issues or heart disease, take Vitamin K2/D3 and see https://youtu.be/fYMExQNosTQ

robert

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast