Talking with Liz (daughter) Thursday evening I had the opportunity to express with her the natural flowering of Kundalini. That observing her grow up (she is 35 now) I can for the first time understand the proper unfolding of the gifts Kundalini has to offer. Her mind is clear and focused and her relation to the world she operates in has awakened her critical mind; the one that claims her own place and values as a caliper against which to measure the people and influences of her daily existence.

She is unaware of Kundalini except by the few times I drop a reference to it in casual conversation. Still, she senses deeply what I observe. She is wonderfully aware that the person she is today - confident and successful - is far different than the person she was in the past.

Kundalini was not near so kind to me, so I am eternally grateful to know, if only vicariously, that the experience of Kundalini need not be so apocalyptic as was my own experience.

I probably flatter myself, but still it is true that we stand on the shoulders of the ones who have gone before us.