Thread: Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening Quiz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening Quiz

I am glad I read these symptoms as I have been struggling of late with feeling like I am really boring and that my brain has deteriorated a lot. I cannot hold onto any information I read and I feel like I am flittering around and not able to focus. I have realised I am in a place of not knowing like I have no idea who I am or what I should be doing. I have no opinions of my own it's a not a great place to be but I am just trying to go with it.

Blog Entries

Re: Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeswideopen View Post
    I cannot hold onto any information I read and I feel like I am flittering around and not able to focus.
    Yes. I used to get this a lot. There was a considerable period during the height of my transformation (as I like to now call it) where I was so unable to focus that I was practically invalid. That was a long time ago, thankfully, but I still get episodes of this that coincide with any remaining bits of my belief set and my reality coming unravelled. It's pretty disorienting. The good news is that it does get better.

But I'll add (because I'm a mod and I have to) that there are also physical things that can do this, so see your doctor, etc. etc., you know the drill by now, I'm sure.

Best thing I've found to do is just relax into it and let it flow. Part of this is, in my personal interpretation, the release of control that you shouldn't be holding on to, anyway. If you just let things go and watch, you'll usually see that they get resolved in interesting ways. So has been the case for me.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.