Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OBE Experience with ET?????

Blog Entries

Re: OBE Experience with ET?????

We do have an UFO forum, and we can start a thread there if you'd like. I have had 'some' experience of the astral equivalent of this, for whatever it's worth. But really, the 'astral abduction' can be in either forum, it is more common than people would think.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Oh, good.. I didn't see it,, though I didn't look real hard. I will find it and start a discussion.. Thank you.

I'll try and tread carefully. I can be obtuse and abrasive with my words sometimes.. I am learning, though...

Thanks again.
    Jake.
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

I have bean giving this a lot of thought, and I Believe that what becomes benevolent is our fear of succeeding because it does demand to LOVE all and Everything. It is so much easier to HATE, because ego gives you the allowens to it, to get even and the tesies of Eye for an Eye, we fear LOVE because of our so many ego based life´s, and this is an compact concreat layer on layer, and to take down this compact concreat wall brick by brick is not any easy work, and often it is easier to take the easy way out, and ego does tell you that when you give up the good work, you get a feeling of being in Control and ego does confirm that you are, and this goes on and on and when time is up for the awakening, an the brick wall starts to crumble and all the false knowledge and the false feeling of Control and strength will vanish and if you do not have a very solid and good ground in faith you will lost yourself in insanity, if you do not let go of the false knowledge, it is not easy, but I know that all of us have a sane spot in us, and it is to find it and go there when the storm starts, and when it has blown over, you will stand in the blessed glory of sanity, and Health and LOVE....WE ARE LOVE.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 23rd October 2014 at 06:35 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce