So, last night I dreamed that I was at an outdoor fruit market. Aside from the fruit and random people shopping in the background there were many, many ravens. On the ground, on the tables, on the fruit, on every surface, but they weren't bothering anyone. I walked around contentedly looking at the fruit when suddenly, with no provocation, a raven jumped at me and started attacking my hands. It bit me over and over again, opening deep wounds on both hands. It was bites only; no scratches from claws. No one came to my aid. Everyone just continued wandering around and shopping as if nothing were happening. The last thing I remember was looking at the wounds (which were oddly not bleeding, just laid open) and thinking that I needed to get to a hospital to get stitched up. The only other detail I recall is that the setting of the market was very similar to an area on the grounds of my childhood elementary school, a place I have not seen in close to 40 years.

Anyone have thoughts on this one? It wasn't a lucid dream but it didn't feel like an ordinary dream either.