Thread: 5 Months Experimenting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: 5 Months Experimenting

In my opinion when demo called for a guide and a man appeared that refused to help him and required him to read the Koran, it was not a guide but some other entity. Next time something that happens ask the guide what he represents and you'll get an answer. You can also ask him to leave untill you call him again. Often when benevolent they will do as you ask. If there's resistance from the entity in meeting your requirements, depending on the nature of the resistance, its most likely not a guide. It's my guess that a true guide will not get you to follow a certain religion or make you read certain religious material as some part of a trial or something. A guide can test you, but not in this way I believe.
    This is what I believe but offcource I can be wrong or perhaps I have missed something. Trying to help

Re: 5 Months Experimenting

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    It's my guess that a true guide will not get you to follow a certain religion or make you read certain religious material as some part of a trial or something. A guide can test you, but not in this way I believe.

As a part of the Islamic Orthodox Tradition , all practicing muslims when young are taught arabic and then study the Quran extensively - this is no different from learning hebrew and undertaking the study of the torah.
    I did it , so did my siblings - I gained absolutely no spiritual elevation from such an endeavor , absolute total and utter waste of time.

Agree with Sirius entirely.