Thread: New Member at Day 1 of MAP

1. New Member at Day 1 of MAP

Greetings Everyone!

My name is Eric and today was Day 1 of the MAP program. I've been interested in AP for quite some time now and have read several books on the subject (both on the "how" and "why") but have had no luck up to this point. I'm reading Robert's book, hoping that a little bit of structure can help me attain some positive results.

I can tell you that I can recall an experience that happened to me about 15 years ago. From what I've read about the subject, it pretty much resembles a lot of other people's experience. In short, I was aware of my self floating above my body towards the ceiling in my room. I was conscious and aware of it and it felt as real as anything else I've experienced. It lasted a few fleeting seconds because fear and panic yanked me back into my body.

Today I practiced the exercises from Day 1 for almost 30 minutes or more. One question I have pertains to the BWG. I have an "e" version of the book which means I don't have the accompanying CD. I've located the setup files in various places on the web but none of them will install properly onto my computer. Is it required to use the BWG sounds when working the 90 day program?

If there's anything else that might be of use to me during the first week of exercises, I'd be most appreciative to hear your feedback, suggestions, etc.

Peace

Eric

Blog Entries

Re: New Member at Day 1 of MAP

Hi Barefoot Traveler. Welcome to the program.
    The program for the BWGen is for a CD Rom to go in your computer, not a CD type file to be played on a player. You don't need to use the BWGen to do the program, it's perfectly optional, but if you want the files on an MP format, I believe someone here has them.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: New Member at Day 1 of MAP

I'm happy to say that I have made it through the first week of exercises and I'm quite proud of myself with the progress I've made. I find the body energy work to be, perhaps, the easiest part of it so far. I wasn't sure if I could succeed in splitting my focus on two different areas at once but I find it quite easy. Something that I felt inspired to incorporate into the exercises was invisioning my body in my third eye and moving various parts of my body while being completely still. For example, as I was doing the brushing/sponging exercises with my feet and legs, I could invision them inmy mind flexing and bending but in truth my physical body was actually motionless. It really increased the sensations of energies moving through my body.

One thing that has improved a little is my dream recall when I wake up in the morning. I've had problems in the past remembering dreams that I often believed that I didn't dream while I slept. What's been a bit of a struggle for me is getting relaxing sleep. There have been a few days where I've been tired throughout the day. I'm not going to bed consciously trying to project but there have been a few nights of tossing and turning.

I began the first day of week two yesterday and I really took away a LOT of information from the opening lecture. The strong, pulsing, tingling sensations from the body energy work was exciting to feel but it was ironic to find out that those sensations can indicate blockages and with further practice, those sensations will decrease in their intensity. Are these blockages a sign that I'm not as relaxed as I should be? Are there any tips that might help or are these blockages merely something that will eventually go away with time and practice?

Peace and Light,

Eric