Quote Originally Posted by Sahasraraawaken View Post
Ah yeah CFT I can't get that deep it's not that I can't comprehend it (although it does hurt my head) that's too complex for me.
That is understandable that it is too complex for you, I really do understand....I did have all comfused during the beating, I did get to know at that time that I am not my body and that I shouldnĀ“t fear the abuser, and I did get strength to get him out of my life because I trusted the information I got...but it did really comfuse me and as you can see this happening was like 34 years ago and I am still degisting what I did experience ...both the eternal information and this physical living....as you also said, it is hard to partisipate here when seeing people behave so bad towards each others and killing and deceiving and what not...
It will take long time for you to accept what is....but it will help to know that you are not your body and in some way this does not exist, it will exist as long as time exists....I can only say to you Sahasraawaken...it will take time to accept what is...but when you get deeper understanding what the eternity is...than it all will make sense...so have faith and be patience....all will be reveled to you....keep up the good work.

CFT off course you have to share your knowing for the greater good, thank you !!

Love
ia